Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The North Pole doesn't exist!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Then where does Santa live?

He'll be homeless. Santa can't survive on the streets, he's just a big fat guy in red! :crying:

Unless......he educates the elves in the art of pickpocketing.....he'd be like a festive Fagin....or armed robbery.....I mean the can do woodwork already.....just carve out a shotgun shape and put it in a plastic bag....no one would believe Mrs McTavish that her post office was robbed by 4ft green men.....maybe he does that already to finance christmas.......I ate some peanuts once.........
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    ......I ate some peanuts once.........

:lol:

I love the randomness!
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:

He'll be homeless. Santa can't survive on the streets, he's just a big fat guy in red! :crying:

Unless......he educates the elves in the art of pickpocketing.....he'd be like a festive Fagin....or armed robbery.....I mean the can do woodwork already.....just carve out a shotgun shape and put it in a plastic bag....no one would believe Mrs McTavish that her post office was robbed by 4ft green men.....maybe he does that already to finance christmas.......I ate some peanuts once.........

You missed you medication again?? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Sharry21 wrote:
    You missed you medication again?? :rolleyes:

Your words are like arrows through my heart :crying:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Has anyone found area 51 yet?

AGES ago.

It is obvious. Hangar 18 yer.

And ... the jpg... is what google things the north pole is.

Rofl at yourkshire btw.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    Your words are like arrows through my heart :crying:

Awww *hugs&kisses* Sorry hun :heart::heart:
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:

That was my first thought reading the title :(

Minus the pickpocketing bit of course as I lack creativity.

Were they boiled peanuts?