Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

London Meet

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    but come on !
  • Options
    There was a vote. It was conclusive. The date is decided.

END OF.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    rss3000 wrote:
    i voted for the week after come on do the same be with me on this i am cool lol
    We could just go to both :p
  • Options

END OF.
    :yes: Exactly.

I'll see how much coursework I get done/started in the next month and IF and I say IF its going well, I might book myself some tickets for the meet as I really do wanna meet you guys!
  • Options
    END OF.
    What arrogance.
  • Options

END OF.

You only posted the poll so you could put two dates that you could make on it though didn't you? Not exactly fair.
  • Options
    well seeing that i cant make this one (bloodly work :mad: ) hows about one in June
  • Options
    Ffs there's no need for this antagonism, a poll's as fair a way of deciding as any. Unless anyone's up for hand-to-hand mortal combat. :razz:

Annnyway, I was a yes for the earlier date, so am a definitely yes now. You can add me to the list, though I won't be getting shitfaced as I'm driving home with precious cargo on the Sunday. :)
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Ffs there's no need for this antagonism,
    if that was meant at me i'm not trying to start anything, just asking if we cant have another one in june or maybe july if thats better for everyone. if its not aimed at me then ignore this.

PS. bloodly work :mad: 3-4weeks in faslane with fock all to do apart from work.
  • Options
    Youngbull wrote:
    if that was meant at me i'm not trying to start anything, just asking if we cant have another one in june or maybe july if thats better for everyone. if its not aimed at me then ignore this.

Haha, it wasn't aimed at you! It wasn't really aimed at anyone, just like to get ANGRY once in a while. ;)
  • Options
    Nobody is going to be able to make every date. I cant make either but im not sitting here whining im just accepting it
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    Nobody is going to be able to make every date. I cant make either but im not sitting here whining im just accepting it
    Lies, because I can (H)
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    What arrogance.

Thanks. I just live to be criticised for trying to actually organise something instead of faffing about.
    Doofay wrote:
    You only posted the poll so you could put two dates that you could make on it though didn't you? Not exactly fair.

Actually, 22nd April was said in the other thread. People agreed. I started a new thread, then people couldnt make then, so it was moved to 29th. Then people couldnt make that either, so I made a poll to decide the best out of the two. Nothing to do with when I can make or not tbh, as I might not even be going. And life isn't exactly fair.

If people are going to moan, someone else can organise it. I was trying to be helpful.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:

thats such a lie we all know you can make the first date your just embarrased of your friends meeting us all!!
  • Options
    Actually, 22nd April was said in the other thread. People agreed. I started a new thread, then people couldnt make then, so it was moved to 29th. Then people couldnt make that either, so I made a poll to decide the best out of the two. Nothing to do with when I can make or not tbh, as I might not even be going. And life isn't exactly fair.

If people are going to moan, someone else can organise it. I was trying to be helpful.

Exactly. If you are gunna be picky about the date then suggest one yourself. MoonArcanum doesn't have to organise it and sit here updating the list each day for her health you know.
  • Options
    Exactly. If you are gunna be picky about the date then suggest one yourself. MoonArcanum doesn't have to organise it and sit here updating the list each day for her health you know.
    Not like me noog and aimz have done in the past :p
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    Not like me noog and aimz have done in the past :p

You know what I mean you :p

If you are gunna complain about the date suggest one prior to it being chosen surely? no?
  • Options
    ill get luby to come :p
  • Options
    Count me as a definate! I'll get my essays done early.
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Work hard, play hard, eh? :)
  • Options
    Yep! Thats it!

Will anyone here be staying in London overnight?
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Will anyone here be staying in London overnight?
    Overnight Saturday, you mean?
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote:
    thats such a lie we all know you can make the first date your just embarrased of your friends meeting us all!!

Yeah youre all weird internet geeks :(
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    :D
    Violette wrote:
    i quite wanna go.
    So come ya dafty!
  • Options
    Violette wrote:
    i quite wanna go.

Come Stephy!!! I'm going :p
  • Options
    Ooo I am and I've got Rich-E to too! Hehe! I'm definately staying overnight so I'll happily stay in a hostel with you! I've found some rather nice ones online!
  • Options
    Violette wrote:
    hehe.

i dunnoooo. i quite wanna stay overnight this time so dont have to rush back. anyone wanna stay in a grotty cheapo hostel with me? :D

I might stay in a hostel that night, rather than going back pissed and making people angry. :p
  • Options
    Violette wrote:
    hehe.

i dunnoooo. i quite wanna stay overnight this time so dont have to rush back. anyone wanna stay in a grotty cheapo hostel with me? :D
    To your heart shaped box?? :D
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Ooo I am and I've got Rich-E to too! Hehe! I'm definately staying overnight so I'll happily stay in a hostel with you! I've found some rather nice ones online!
    Orgy much? :p
  • Options
    Do you have a railcard Steph? I'm coming from up north (preston) and mines £20 return!