Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Shag Wounds

2»

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi ya - just thought I'd bring this back up as we've got a sexy new article relating to this in our sex & relationships section for you to read Lookit here: Sex scars :D

Sounds like some of you could really benefit from it judging by the posts on this thread ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Love the article Helen, some very good advice in there, but I'm sorry it still made me laugh. :thumb:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Little_one wrote:
    Love the article Helen, some very good advice in there, but I'm sorry it still made me laugh. :thumb:

Good stuff - it's great to get the balance! :)
  • Options
    I have a really horrible scar on my knee which is about the size of a party popper lol ( random comparrison but only item i could see thats like a standard size!) From havin my knee stuck between a car seat and door :( ouuuuccchhh
    didnt realise it was hurting until i moved and it was all scraped off n yuk !
    Scar is from like 2 yearsa ago now as well! and idont even fancy the bloke ne more. in fact it reminds me of what bad taste i had!!
  • Options
    Quote from article: "It may be that you wear your sexual injuries like a badge of honour - 'Woohoo, I got laid again, go me!'"

:lol:
  • Options
    Good article is that!

"Bruises appear when tiny blood vessels break or burst after, ahem, banging." :lol:

Managed to get bruises on the back of my shoulders once....(Don't ask...)
  • Options
    lexijb wrote:
    I have a really horrible scar on my knee which is about the size of a party popper lol ( random comparrison but only item i could see thats like a standard size!) From havin my knee stuck between a car seat and door :( ouuuuccchhh
    didnt realise it was hurting until i moved and it was all scraped off n yuk !
    Scar is from like 2 yearsa ago now as well! and idont even fancy the bloke ne more. in fact it reminds me of what bad taste i had!!

i have a similar one but its not that big but can see it when my legs are cold
  • Options
    My boyfriend has very bony hips!!! lol!