Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Not your grandmas broach

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Or maybe, maybe my grandma would adore it. And yours too. After all, isn't everything pretty with swarovski crystals.

http://www.blackchandelier.biz/servlet/the-121/Giant-Madagascar-Hissing-Cockroach/Detail

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    my_name wrote:
    Or maybe, maybe my grandma would adore it. And yours too. After all, isn't everything pretty with swarovski crystals.

http://www.blackchandelier.biz/servlet/the-121/Giant-Madagascar-Hissing-Cockroach/Detail
    Well i was just about to agree and say, 'well yes of course all things sparkly are lovely', but now i am in shock and sitting here in absolute disgust!!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    The lift in my building has a light on the ceiling, behind a piece of plastic to reduce the brightness. On that plastic (not the side you can touch) is the body of the cockroach that I killed at least 6 years ago, by pressing it on the light. No one has taken it out so far...[/random]
  • Options
    Jewellery that could survive a nuclear holocaust. Awesome

Hey, the world is ending but you can still look good. It'll be Queer Eye meets Mad Max. Pimp my survival shelter.
  • Options
    and come complete with a leash set.
    incase it tries to run away.
  • Options
    Hopefully the leash set includes a bullwhip.

I'm tempted to buy a few hundred of them, arrange them into a rectangle, fashion a leash on to the front row and then start whipping. I'd be carried around by my jewel clad roach minions. And that's just the height of awesome. It'd be like a moving carpet.

I think I'd shout 'YA!' and crack the whip a lot if I did that though :chin:
  • Options
    The more I drink the more I want one.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    Hey, the world is ending but you can still look good. It'll be Queer Eye meets Mad Max. Pimp my survival shelter.

:lol::heart: :thumb: