Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

lady problems but very disgusting sorry

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't know whats wrong but whenever i have sex with my bf i get a burning pain and it really hurts one time he slipped out and got me right in the perineum area and for a few days after it really stang almost like he had split it. I've then been having what i think is more discharge then normal but only slightly but enough for me to notice and after wearing white underwear today it appears to be slightly yellow gross. It also felt uncomfortable to touch the clit area this "pain" has gone now but it lasted a few days, now my boyfriend tells me he has been having creamy discharge and itching which to me sounds like thrush but i get thrush all the time and i know i don't have those symptoms.
I know it's all disgusting and probably doesn't make much sense but i'm well i'm me so any advice as to what's going on?

Comments

• Options
    I might as well be the first to say it, go to your doctors or GUM clinic. Could be thrush or some other sti best to get it checked out and cleared up IMO.

Don't be embarrassed to see your doctor, they've seen it a million times before you and a million after.

:yes:

edit: Get your bf to go too otherwise you'll just end up passing it between you.
  • Options
    Get your bf to go too otherwise you'll just end up passing it between you.

yeh, tell him he's not getting any till you've both been :p
  • Options
    Damn. Gum Shop NOW!
  • Options
    If he was forceful in trying to re-enter you he mightve just given you a bit of a bashing thats happened to me before, ouch i tell you. But yeah your best bet would be to see your GP or to go down a clinic. Good luck hun ;)
  • Options
    hey, i've had similar symtons, you may both be infected with chlamydia or gonorhea (STI's), so i recommend you both see a health care provider, as it is very easily treated, your boyfriend will also need to be treated.
    hope that helps