Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

aunts puppy tried to commit suicide...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ...Someone got murdered because her dog was paraplegic? :confused:

No she was murdered cuz her husband was crazy and killed her :p But he killed the dog too cuz the dog went everywhere with the woman and he was trying to give off the impressio that she left him and the dog had a doggy wheelchair and they found it buried with her and thats how they helped identify her cuz most everything else was decayed by then.

Court TV Forensic files rocks my socks :cool:
  • Options
    ...Someone got murdered because her dog was paraplegic? :confused:

america is a strange place :chin: so is the UK, come to think of it...
  • Options
    Now I'm imagining a dog with one of those wheelchairs that having the talking computers.

A dog with a digitised bark would be awesome.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    america is a strange place :chin: so is the UK, come to think of it...
    Hey, at least you don't get people voting for someone who (indirectly) killed a small kid.
    Before you talk about Blair and Iraq, I mean someone who knew exactly who he was killing.
  • Options
    Hey, at least you don't get people voting for someone who (indirectly) killed a small kid.
    Before you talk about Blair and Iraq, I mean someone who knew exactly who he was killing.

?? :confused:

Who killed a small kid?
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Some minister. It's a long story, but he could have saved his life just by signing a paper and he didn't (no bad results either). Whenever reporters were asking him about it later, all he replied with was "Next question."
    Surely enough, after the next elections he was still a minister.