Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

So will I go or no?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello everyone, I'm in a bit of a predicament and not too sure what to do. It's a bit long but I'd really appreciate your time! :cool:

For the last few weekends I've been out with friends there's been this guy from another school coming up to me asking me to his grads ball in July. I've said no so many times cos we are both always drunk when this happens and I always end up saying 'ask me when you're sober and I'll give you a proper answer' cos I genuinely thought it was the drink talking.

But then last week he got a girl I know to ask me for him. She told me he's honest to God serious about it and he really likes me or whatever. I gave the same reply again cos I didn't know what to do.

Met him again last night and he took my number. Now he's just text me and asked would I go to the grads with him. I'm like aaargh I honestly don't know what to do!!!

See, he seems nice and all but I dunno - my friends say he could be bad news: a few weeks back he forcefully made me kiss him so that's a turn-off too. And last night I came across his older brother too (who I drunkenly got off with ages ago) and he said to me 'Is my brother taking you to the grads?' and I said 'maybe' and then for no reason he told me to fuck off! :eek2:
I was talking to a male friend who's in his class and he said he's just a bit annoying when he's drunk but he's fun when sober. :confused:
I'd like to go but I dunno will it be a good idea/will I have fun/is he bad news?

Three of my friends are going too and that's my saving grace at the mo. Any opinions/help please? Thanks a mill kiddos. :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    I'd say give it a go... maybe meet up with him beforehand to suss him out a bit better and then decide, if you're still a bit bothered. Or i'd agree to go and have a good fun evening, but don't get too drunk and keep your wits about you :p if its a bad evening, no harm done, you dont have to meet up with him again. If its a good night, then you got a fun night out of it :)

Sorry if thats not much help
  • Options
    I say go too. He sounds a bit immature but maybe thats just because he really likes you. Its probably one of those situations when you should be careful (dont like the forced kiss bit very worrying) e.g. make sure you're mates know where you are etc.

Maybe give him a fresh start and just see how it goes, at the end of the day its a good excuse to buy a new dress. :yum:
  • Options
    id say go to it....the worst that can happen is you have a bad time but you might really enjoy it...go go go :)