Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

One for the ladies....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ad tell him where to go and if he was that bad ad tell him to go get plastic surgury so he looks like what he wants to look like
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    I know of a girl who's done the same thing - only showing pics of her face and at certain angles to make herself seem slim when shes actually a very big girl.

But that's not the same thing at all.

Who here would put a picture up of themselves looking fat and spotty? I know I bloody well wouldn't. And every single model in the world has pictures taken of them from their most flattering angle, it's nothing sinister.

If she's lying about her size I can see why she did it, but once trust is gone its hard to get it back. I do wonder why the OP is so fixated about dress size though, if you ask something as stupid as that then you're not going to get a 100% honest answer.

And my immediate question would be: if you hadn't seen the label, would you have even noticed she was lying?

Either you like someone or you don't, dress size is irrelevant.
  • Options
    She's obviously insecure. Don't hate her for it. I wouldn't tell her that her size put you off obviously. You'd put the poor girl into therapy.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    But that's not the same thing at all.

Who here would put a picture up of themselves looking fat and spotty? I know I bloody well wouldn't. And every single model in the world has pictures taken of them from their most flattering angle, it's nothing sinister.

I phrased that badly - i meant to say as well as making it out that she was a lot more petite in conversations.
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    I phrased that badly - i meant to say as well as making it out that she was a lot more petite in conversations.

Aye, fair enough.

But people who only have friends and lovers in their computer are obviously very sad and insecure people anyway, and if shes a big girl she is very probably very insecure about that.

It's very understandable, and if you're lied to its hard to get the trust back. But as I say, I do wonder what the OP's obsession with dress size is all about. Either you like someone or you don't.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I do wonder why the OP is so fixated about dress size though, if you ask something as stupid as that then you're not going to get a 100% honest answer.

If someone over the internet asked me what size i am, i would give a 100% honest answer.

But to be honest, im not sure i would want to speak to someone (let alone meet up) that asks that sort of question.
  • Options
    i would run like a mofo and never look back... would never deal with it... hell, no... that's just lacking common courtesy.