Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Just another day.....or not?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
snow.png

This programme has ceased transmission due to the "lack" of public response.

Comments

• Options
    Er are you wanting a pat on the back?
  • Options
    Er are you wanting a pat on the back?

No, that's not necessary.
  • Options
    sounds like an fhm "true story"
  • Options
    78.18 posts a day! Fucking hell!
  • Options
    very nice. not something that happens every day! bet she had saggy boobs and wrinkles.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    78.18 posts a day! Fucking hell!

*feels better about self* :p
  • Options
    Where do you find the average posts a day bit? :chin:
  • Options
    The Leaf wrote:
    Where do you find the average posts a day bit? :chin:

click on the persons name, then view profile.

you for example have... Total Posts: 337 (3.43 posts per day)
  • Options
    lol, bullshit. :lol:
  • Options
    I clearly need to re-organise my life. I should be making 70 odd posts a day and ploughing MILFs too.

There just aren't enough hours in the day.
  • Options
    I know what you mean......I was gonna move the house a little to the left today so the sun wouldnt shine throught the window on the screen but before I knew it the days over.......... :crying:
  • Options
    "Our only hope today lies in our ability to recapture the revolutionary spirit and go into a sometimes hostile world declaring eternal hostility to poverty, racism and militarism!"
    Dr Martin Luter King Jr
  • Options
    do you live in colchester?
  • Options
    the new J K Rowling, get published pal
  • Options
    People who say sarcasim is the lowest form of wit are the people who can't take it.

Sarcasim rocks.

Spelling on the other hand sucks.
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    Anyone tell you that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit? :yes:

fortunately for sarcastic bastards like me, its also usually the funniest, and deadly in the hands of someone who actually is witty
  • Options
    Is that the story you tell yourself when you are having a wank or something?!
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    By the way, I also managed to do my nan's shopping today and I'm leaving in a minute for my 4 hour shift at the Samaritans down the road.

When i first read that i thought it said i also managed to do my nan today! :lol:

Anyway, congrats on being used by a wrinkly ;)
  • Options
    lowest form of wit

highest form of intelligence.

thats always what i heard
  • Options

That is all.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    lowest form of wit

highest form of intelligence.

thats always what i heard

Sarcasm may be the lowest form of wit but it's definately the funniest :yes:
  • Options
    Surprise the story aint on your msn space yet... is there actually anything true in there? or do you actually live in the US... in which case how come you're going to colchester at the gym... and are you actually a super hero? Can I have an autograph? :p
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    Howdy!

Well today started as it normally does, i got up late, read my emails, had a shower etc...
    Then I went to Colchester for a couple of hours to sort something out, and on the way back went straight to my gym.
    After doing my usual workout upstairs i went downstairs to the Sauna. I was on my own. 5 minutes into it a woman came in, in her 40's (about 15-20 years older than me), black hair, allright body, nice tanned skin... Anyway, after that obligatory glanceover i closed my eyes and carried on roasting myself.
    Out of nowhere she started talking to me and asking me loads of questions, and i was telling her some stuff how i used to box etc, and i noticed she was giving me the once over, you know what i mean!!
    So, after 20 minutes i said see ya later and went out, showered and went towards the jacuzzi. As I was passing the sauna she gave me a dirty smile.
    Fair enough i thought.

I was in the jacuzzi and 2 minutes after i went in she came in too and we started talking again. Now you know when there is something going on, neither of you have to say anything, so i let her lead anyway, she said "well i am off for a shower, had enough" and i nodded knowingly.

Couple of minutes later i went to the showers, got sorted out and went out. She was outside, smoking....
    At this moment of time i still wasn't 100% sure i was reading things right but thought, well what's the worse that can happen and said "So should I just follow you?" She nodded, put her ciggarete out and went to her car, a nice Merc convertible. So I followed her home, and we spent the next 3 hours doing it all over the house.
    Just got home.

I assume she has a husband, as the house is quite big and all that...
    I don't know her name, she doesn't know mine, we didn't actually talk much, when we were done she lit up another cigarette, gave me a cheeky one and said "Well, I'll see you later" and then i went.

I go to the gym every day, but never at the same time so i don't know when i'll see her or if i will...
    Doesn't matter...

It was different and not something i do every day or ever. I feel great now though.

have you ever done anything like this?
    Do you think it's wrong? (I don't)

Permission to judge granted. :thumb:

Good for you!

I personally probably wouldn't do it cause I get too attached etc etc.

Bet it was fun though. Sounds pretty hot and exciting.
  • Options
    Surprise the story aint on your msn space yet... is there actually anything true in there? or do you actually live in the US... in which case how come you're going to colchester at the gym... and are you actually a super hero? Can I have an autograph? :p

Its on mine with the genders changed around now. I had a fun night! :thumb:
  • Options
    How could I judge you when the other day...

I was busy in my job of photographing beautifull ladies, when my boyfriend interupted the studio session. He nuzzled up to me and asked me to wear garters and no knickers under my dress for where we were going out later.

He took me to a training camp where I was cruelly used, particularly by the nasty Pierre, who I love. My days and nights were a blur of sexual activety and obedience. It was great. I shall be putting myself forward for further training cams and even enlisting other girls- such as the beauty I was last photgraphing. Ah, such bliss, but feel free to judge.
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    Actually, I haven't updated my space in a while. Will do it today. Thanks for reminding me.
    Also, yes, it's all true, apart from one thing, it was probably about 6 minutes before she actually came into the sauna.
    I don't live in the States, not for 9 years now, I am planning to go back there though.
    Never said my gym was in Colchester.
    Actually when I get a bit drunk I do tend to think I am a superhero, which is where the whole idea came from.
    I don't do autographs.

Yer just rade again and saw you went to colchester by gym wasn't there my bad... too bad for the autogrpahs tho... would have put yours next to the one I had from batman and superman :D:p
  • Options
  • Options
    well if this is all true then good on ya! check reader's wives, she might bein there!
This discussion has been closed.