Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pill Prices

smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
Just out of curiosity ladies 'n' gents how much do you usually pay for E's and how many?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Haven't bought any in years, but when I used to buy some, mainly in squat party was around £3/each... sometimes up to £5 each max... or 20 for between £30~£50... Also I think in club they are a bit more expensive... not sure tho, only did 2 clubs in my life so far...
  • Options
    Not bad, generally in Plymouth where i am they usually sell 3 for £10, but lately i have been paying 75p/£1 each which is what they should be considering they are full of other mixed ingredients.
  • Options
    It used to be a tenner a pop, last time I was offered them they were £2. Frankly I cant understand why people deal them, there really isnt much profit in them anymore unless you are selling 100's.
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    Not bad, generally in Plymouth where i am they usually sell 3 for £10, but lately i have been paying 75p/£1 each which is what they should be considering they are full of other mixed ingredients.

Sometimes my mate can get some for a quid each too in London, always bought them in London, also as I said I haven't bought or took any myself in more than 4 years... Pills are shit imo...
  • Options
    Sometimes my mate can get some for a quid each too in London, always bought them in London, also as I said I haven't bought or took any myself in more than 4 years... Pills are shit imo...

I have only just come off them now. Messing with my head to much. There good when your young and you like the club life but after a while they get a bit too much.
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    I have only just come off them now. Messing with my head to much. There good when your young and you like the club life but after a while they get a bit too much.

Yer probably, never liked club life or exitant tbh... switch quickly to acid and when I tried Ketamine... well... was mainly doing ketamie...
  • Options
    either 10 for £20 or 10 for £30 depending on who from. or soemtimes people just give them to me.
  • Options
    usually between £1.50 and £2.50 each, well it was last time i heard, not really into that anymore.
  • Options
    Normally 10 for £20...

Sometimes £3 each if I have to resort to another dealer...

In clubs its usually £3 - £4 each...

I agree bong, I knew someone once who was buying them for £2 and selling them on for £2.50... and he wasnt exactly selling shit load...

Really dont see the point! But as long as they keep supplying them, i'm happy!
    Would be nice to see a bit more mdma powder round here though!
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    I agree bong, I knew someone once who was buying them for £2 and selling them on for £2.50... and he wasnt exactly selling shit load...

When you think of the risk (supply of class A) this is just crazy, even if you are making £2 a pill, what is the point?
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    When you think of the risk (supply of class A) this is just crazy, even if you are making £2 a pill, what is the point?

Exactly! Its fucking stupid!
    Although alot of people have gone that way... pills are nowhere near as easy to get now days imo...

Coke is stupidly easy to get which is a shame really... but its got the biggest profit margin...

Thinking about it, what sort of profit do they actually make on it then? The end dealer selling a gram at £40-£50... pays roughly what for that gram?
  • Options
    I have no idea, but virtually pure cocaine goes for about £1,000 a kilo in Colombia and the cocaine sold for £40 a gram will probably be about 50% pure. So someone is making a £79,000 profit.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    I have no idea, but virtually pure cocaine goes for about £1,000 a kilo in Colombia and the cocaine sold for £40 a gram will probably be about 50% pure. So someone is making a £79,000 profit.

Fuck me!!!
    £1000 a kilo! Thats nothing!

Seems madness to be paying £40 a gram when it was that cheap in the first place, and to think half of that gram is just shite!

But I suppose as long as people are willing to pay it, people will sell it like that.
  • Options
    £1k a kilo is the standard bulk retail price, obviously if you wander off the plane in Bogota you arent going to be able to get that. But importers wont pay much more than that for 100+kg loads.
  • Options
    they're generally £2 a touch but i don't usually pay that much for them if im getting off friends etc..
    bongbudda wrote:
    Frankly I cant understand why people deal them, there really isnt much profit in them anymore unless you are selling 100's.

theres plenty of profit to be made, get 100 for 100 and fuck off out to a club and sell them for a 5er a touch, you'd easily get rid of them at a biggish event, and its not all that risky if you have a bit of sense about you (keep half em down your girls bra or something for a start ;))
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    they're generally £2 a touch but i don't usually pay that much for them if im getting off friends etc..

theres plenty of profit to be made, get 100 for 100 and fuck off out to a club and sell them for a 5er a touch, you'd easily get rid of them at a biggish event, and its not all that risky if you have a bit of sense about you (keep half em down your girls bra or something for a start ;))

Of course, if you can manage to sell them for a fiver there is still a profit margin, but as you say you get them for £2, how many do you have to sell at that price for you to make any worth while profit?
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    ... get 100 for 100 ...

.. :thumb:
  • Options
    z01 wrote:

I couldnt do it...
    I would get carried away, start bopping around to the music and end up necking a few myself! :hyper:
  • Options
    lol probably .. still a potential £400 to be made though, theres still a point in people selling
  • Options
    We get 100 for 100 usually. If we don't get 100 it's usually about 1.50 a pill max.
  • Options
    depends on the quality and how many ur buying, say ur average pill, 2-3 quid each. If ur buyin 100, a quid each, maybe a bit less, maybe a bit more.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Used to get 100 for 80 bar. Now I never buy anything near that amount it's usually 5 for a tenner now.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    They're £2.50 to buy them single, 100 is around £120-140.

Although it really depends on how fucked the dealer is, sometimes he'll give you a couple for free or whatever, once paid £4 for 4 which wasn't too considering it was 3 in the morning.
  • Options
    I live in Bristol and I usually get 4 for a tenner as I buy from the same lad every time. He sometimes cuts me deals if I spend a larger amount and chucks in a few extra.
  • Options
    £2.50-£3 for singles, depends if the dealer likes you or not, about £1-1.50 if you're buying in bulk.
  • Options
    See theres a secret in that, they like to get mashed for free :thumb:

Exactly.

i used to sell a few here and there, just enough to cover my usage. It wasn't big business.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    5 for £10
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Exactly.

i used to sell a few here and there, just enough to cover my usage. It wasn't big business.

Which given the risks is a bit silly really.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Which given the risks is a bit silly really.

The punishments are harsh, but I think the risk is low.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    About 2 months ago i got caught with 55 pills (not dealing, just stocked up), luckily for me i was in a night club and the bouncers took them for them selves, rather than the police. There is to much of a risk when carrying them so now i never have more than 5 on me at a time.