Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What are you doing today?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I started getting tonsilitis today. :hyper: Its about the 5th time this year but only the second time where Iv got the sore throat........strange. :chin:
  • Options
    Getting them removed any time soon?
  • Options
    Yep,got an appointment at the hospital april 16th I think to have them checked out.But I know what these fucking doctors are like......."well,I dont really like to take them out if its unneccesary...." :rolleyes:

Look dick head,they`ve put me on me arse 5 times this year already and they keep getting infected.What bloody good are they?!! :banghead:
  • Options
    If they think its unnecessary I'd be shocked :p I got it once in my life and I had them all trying to take them out immediatly!

Good luck at the appt :)

Edit, april 16th? I think you missed it :p
  • Options
    April 16th............oh dear. :chin: I think I meant may......hopefully. :nervous:
  • Options
    The Leaf wrote:
    April 16th............oh dear. :chin: I think I meant may......hopefully. :nervous:

Hopefully :p Why so long a wait? Surley its painful :(
  • Options
    The Leaf wrote:
    :
    Look dick head,they`ve put me on me arse 5 times this year already and they keep getting infected.What bloody good are they?!! :banghead:

:lol: yeah they can be a bit too passive sometimes
  • Options
    Its a bit late in the day, but I have been doing my assingments all day. Now I'm home, and will be getting my wireless set up in about half an hour :D I'm also making curry for dinner tonight.
  • Options
    Well,I have to wait so long because thats the NHS :yeees: and its just an appointment for them to decide whether they actually WILL take them out.......the throats quite raw and sore though but I have strepsils. :thumb: