Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Do i tell her of what? - CONTINUED

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've recently split up with my girlfriend of 6 months, but to be honest the relationship was always on the rocks and we always argued. a girl who i am really friendly with i really like, she has a boyfriend at the moment but has been having troubles with him, she has been coming round mine n hanging out with me and generally having a laugh with me, and last week i took her out shopping n cinema, was a good day and to be honest without her my past 2 weeks (after break up) would be hell. Basically when i talk to her its so easy and i feel so comfortable. Do i tell her my feelings for her despite her having a boyfriend or what??? will it scare her away...or will it maybe give a postive effect between us.what you think? <<<< My Original post

Ok now basically she is getting over the general break up and her msn name says : Always look on the bright side of life // a cute guy can open my eyes, a smart guy can open my mind, but only a sweet guy can open up my heart <<<< so i havent told her nothing yet, and shes coming round friday...plan of action is???

Comments

• Options
    any1.
  • Options
    DjRuthle55 wrote:
    any1.
    well do you have to tell her? can't you just let things progress naturally with some flirting etc?
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    well do you have to tell her? can't you just let things progress naturally with some flirting etc?
    Yeah, don't have a plan of action. It's not a military operation for god's sake. Just hang out and have fun like normal, but without the other guy this time.
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    haha it better when it comes naturally. Flirt with her and if she flirts back your in!! ;)
  • Options
    wel shes coming round tonight so hopefully she has fun and maybe see's what she is missing with me :)