Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is it just me ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it just me or does everyone else have their days when they just dont want to wake up ?

Sometimes things are fine for me and i feel i can handle most things, however some times for days on end i get so depressed, and just wanna run off somewhere (dont ask) but my situation doesnt allow me to do so.

How do you deal with things when your depressed ?? Is going off somewhere else a good idea or not ? anyone been there and done that?

Its so hard being down and not wanting to tell anyone (hence the reason im asking here) ;)

Thanks

:wave:

Comments

• Options
    I never want to get up anyday,whatever the weather,time or place.I like my bed and being asleeps the only place I can feel happy and dream about how I wish things were perfect and great..........but they arent. :crying:I also wish I could just crawl into a corner and disappear most of the time too.
    I cant really give you any advice about how to do it,I just get up and get on.Just try not to focus on what your depressed about,or possibly try to realise whats depressing you and try to sort it. :thumb:
    Its hard but positive thinking can help....if you can stick it that is. :razz:
  • Options
    Is there any particular reason why you cant go away on a little holiday and have a little think about whats making you unhappy? Like kids, or no time off work?

I've been thinking recently that nothing is ever perfect, and dreaming about it will probably just make you more depressed. There are things that you just cannot change, but the trick is to work on the ones that you can.