Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Current State : Warped?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well, as you know we split up a week ago, 6 days later ( as this happened yesterday)..I saw her and she accused me of heavily smoking weed again and drinking myself into oblivion..that was just the beginning, she asked me how I was feeling so I told her honestly, and then , her KNOWING what pub i was going to that night with my mates, turns up with a group of guys to try and make me jealous, told her to stop being petty, she walked off in a strop..then she text me saying that im emotionally blackmailing her..urrm..wtf? anyone know whats going on? should I send her to the mental clinic? lol

Comments

• Options
    Seems like she is having a trouble letting go, try to avoid her for a while, go to an other pub for a bit and what you do doesn't concern her anymore...
  • Options
    Just sounds like a typical woman to me. ;)
  • Options
    Just completely ignore her, go different places etc. If you take notice of her and show her a reaction you're giving her exactly the attention she wants...
  • Options
    Lol this story is getting wierder and wierder, today we talked over lunch ( she asked me for a chat, me being a weak individual and lovin her to bits said yes lol ) and things went really well, we both admitted faults..she said she'd been a bitch, i said i'd been a twat, we spoke about what went wrong, and she said "So whats happening then", I said " well, we're talking, better than we were *laughed*, I dno"..she told me some guy had hit her ( I enquired to the bruising on her face ) when he was drunk at the pub, I was enraged and said "IF any guy ever hits you when im near, I will deck the living hell out of him", she kinda gave off a little smile and I said " what, I still love you, I still care about you deeply", and then she said "Why" blah etc etc lol, went on like that, we flirted for a bit, now where do I stand :S?
  • Options
    well.. you obviously still love each other and if you think you can work it out and thats both what you want then go for it I say. I think sometimes a break up can make you stronger!

but make sure if you do get back together it is for the right reasons,

good luck! :thumb:
  • Options
    what does she want?

Does she like having a tag along to boost her ego? Or does she genuinely have feelings for you and wants you? If the case is the latter, is she acting appropriately about that? If I fancied someone, I probably wouldn't have broke up with them, but either way - I wouldnt then start hanging out with loads of people to make them jealous.

But, girls are weird a lot. But it sounds a bit like shes playing a game, trying to keep you interested so shes got the attention but not wanting a relationship with you. She's probably just too cowardly to break it off altogether. But thats just speculation, wouldnt want to interfere, I had a break with my girlfriend and it did us a lot of good. But when we were on our break we both just spent the time missing each other :chin: who knows.