Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Just a rant really!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Grr..my mates have been back from uni for the past couple of weeks, and ive been getting on with one male friend inparticular, just like talking and getting to know eachother a bit more and sharing a kiss here and there, we just have a laugh all the time and text and that, and i dunno the relationship is really strange, one of them somethings there but nowt ever happens kinda things!
Then last night he seamnt abit funny, only to text me later and say blablabla its the wrong time for us I HAVE A GF AND SHES COMING OUT TOMOROW! you what!
Just dont understand why people do this!!
Rant over hehe! Maybe the moral is dont get attached to easily :crying:

Comments

• Options
    x~*Nat*~x wrote:
    only to text me later and say blablabla its the wrong time for us QUOTE]

OUCH! Had that happen to me too! NOT GOOD! You think to yourself "what the hell have you been doing this past (insert timeframe here) you (insert curse here)!!!!!!" You feel really let down!

Don't im sure someone better will be around the corner :thumb:
  • Options
    I know! and to top it off his best mate is like "theres really something there with you two its just really bad timing" really dont need that crap after suddenly having the cold tap turned on me, im thinking he did it so i didnt make a scene wen i saw him with his mrs tonight lol,
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    x~*Nat*~x wrote:
    im thinking he did it so i didnt make a scene wen i saw him with his mrs tonight lol,

:yes: that sounds like exactly why he did IT - and to be honest, I'd question if he is ready for any kind of relationship if that is how he treats you and his girlfriend. If someone isn't open with you from the start then it might be a good idea to question whether or not you would be able to trust them in the long term. I'm really sorry to hear about this, but at the same time, take note of niteryders point - there's bound to be someone better around the corner.

Take care and hope you manage to enjoy your night out - you never know who you might meet ;)