Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

Theres gotta be a different name for it

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm looking for just the strips used in waxing. Not the wax, not the applicators, just the freaking strips. I'm online searching all these different beauty stores and I type in "wax strips" yet all i get is waxing stuff, not just strips. I know somebody must sell just the strips. Does anybody have a different name for them? Thanks :)

I tried amazon and got one thing, though it cost $4.99 with $4.99 for shipping. Yeah right :\


Sign In or Register to comment.