Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

when will gunners understand......

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kermit wrote:
    Yeah, he dived once or twice in that game. It was shitey, but nothing compared to what your Portuguese winger does every week.

It was last season when he rolled everywhere at Goodison and then started swearing at the fans when they whinged. Like I said.

Such an idiot. I asked you for examples from this season. You still avoid the question because you don't have a clue.

Anyone who knows anything and isn't biased would realise Ronaldo has majorly cut diving out of his game and matured alot as a player. Your lack of understanding and bias is blatantly shown when you believe he dives every week because it simply doesn't happen. You can't back up any of your comments so I can't take you seriously.

Ah yes, I slag off Man Utd players and I'm a "deranged bitter" who knows nothing.

It's ok to criticize. Healthy argument is good, but it's frustrating to argue with someone who so blatantly ignores facts, and is so biased in their judgements, with nothing to back up their points.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    Ronaldo has majorly cut diving out of his game and matured alot as a player.

He has, yes, he isn't as bad as he used to be.

He's still pretty bad though, just less blatant. And as for maturity, he was real mature in Lisbon...
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    He has, yes, he isn't as bad as he used to be.

He's still pretty bad though, just less blatant. And as for maturity, he was real mature in Lisbon...

I agree. He still has alot to learn, as does Rooney, as Fergie says. They're still so young and you can't expect them to be model professionals so soon.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    They're still so young and you can't expect them to be model professionals so soon.

No of course not, and to be honest I think Rooney would be half the player he is if he didn't have a temper. I really don't mind players stomping around sometimes, it shows they care. It's just a problem when they think they're above being told off, like Keane was before he left, and like Stuart McCall was for us before he left.

I still think Ronaldo is a cheat though, he's just got better at doing it.