Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Katie Holmes "pregnancy"

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
    Pickpocket.... Hmm... as nice as the name was I'd be put off by Pickpocket
  • Options
    Oh my god, it's a cushion! :hyper:
  • Options
    A cushion?
  • Options
    We reckon that because Tom Cruise never had children with his previous wives, that he may be infertile and that this pregnancy is a cover up.

:thumb:
  • Options
    Oh, like a beard ;)
  • Options
    The Leaf wrote:
    Why are people so interested in celebrity lives nowadays?Heat,Ok,hello magazine.........what a sad pathetic job to have chasing after someone who does a bit of acting,nothing more......wanting to know all about their private life,sex life,love life.
    Fark off,we dont give a monkeys.

You mean "Why are women so interested.....etc"
  • Options
    He's going to eat the placenta and the cord. I just thought I'd add that.
  • Options
    I heard that too, how lovely.
  • Options
    Suckers for a good grill, the americans!!

Scientology, I wonder how long it takes for it to kick in here...
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    Scientology, I wonder how long it takes for it to kick in here...

Its banned in Germany for being a cult.
  • Options
    Apparently the placenta thing was a joke.
  • Options
    I read she is planning to give up scientology until after the child is born then rejoin once it is born so she can use the painkilling drugs scientology forbids!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Apparently, in the "church" of scientology you are only allowed to have a silent birth. You are not allowed to say anything or even give a whimper of pain :eek2:
  • Options
    Apparently the placenta thing was a joke.

oh dear, all hail tom cruise stand up comedian extrordinaire
  • Options
    Apparently, in the "church" of scientology you are only allowed to have a silent birth. You are not allowed to say anything or even give a whimper of pain :eek2:

:lol: that wasn't me then ;)
  • Options
    Does anyone else think Tom Cruise is the biggest twat on the face of the earth...Because I do
  • Options
    When I give birth I'm gonna scream the place down hehe.
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:
    Does anyone else think Tom Cruise is the biggest twat on the face of the earth...Because I do

No.

The biggest twat on the face of the earth is his fellow Scientologist John Travolta.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    No.

The biggest twat on the face of the earth is his fellow Scientologist John Travolta.

It's a closely run race, though. :thumb:

Poor child.

Oh and as much as I hate the clams, I do believe that screaming etc is allowed during a "silent birth". They just don't like "bad words" like calling the father a useless evil cunt, cursing the day the evil seed of satan (sorry, the thetans/surpressives) was planted in their womb etc etc. Negative energy, so they say. Though what could be more negative than being born into the good """""""""Church"""""""""""" of Scientology, I'm not sure. :yeees:
  • Options
    OMG can I do the libel warning this time? :hyper:
  • Options

that actually isnt true, scientology promotes a calm and relaxed atmosphere for the child to enter the world, which just means the mother doesnt scream her head off when giving birth, it doesnt meant she actually has to stay totally silent. the logic behind it isnt actually as mad as the papers make it all out to be, i think its just for publicity because of Tomkat imo.
  • Options
    I sadly woke up from a nap yesterday with him in an interview with diane sawyer... she can make all the noise she wants and she can have all the drugs she wants, anything to make her comfortable but its the people around her that are to be silent. She can scream but the doctors and i are to be silent as a baby brought into a silent world or something bla bla bla he just kept rambling on and on http://www.abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1837794&page=1

But several stories have reported that Holmes would not be able to make any noise whatsoever during the birth, and that Cruise has even had a special "pacifier" made for her to keep her quiet. Cruise said that neither claims are true.

"It's basically just respecting the mother, you know, and helping to be quiet — not the mother. The mother makes as much noise … you know, she's going through it," he said. "But why have other people make noise? You know, you want that area very calm and to make it very special."

And Cruise dismissed the claim, which some say is consistent with Scientology, that Holmes would not be given any drugs during the birth even if she needed them.

"She does what she's gotta do, OK? …We're there you know, with doctors," he said. "Whatever the woman wants. I'm not gonna tell Kate …you know, if she needs an epidural, she's gonna get her epidural
    cuz i'm so bored.

and then i changed the channel to the ventraquilist comedian.
  • Options
    hmm, different story from what i read. i read a story not long ago about a woman who is a scientologist and had a silent world and she wasnt allowed to make all the noise she wanted, it was to be as quiet as possible and just calm for the baby coming in to the world. what point would there be in the nurses and everyone being silent if the woman is screaming the place down?
  • Options
    who actually remembers being born though? so what's the point?