Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

orange mobile phone tariff

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, at the moment i am on t-mobile on my phone but i am spending excessive amounts on texts. I saw somewhere that orange are offering 300 texts per month free of charge when you top up by £10 and more if you top up more. Just wondering if anyone is on this or if there are any catches as it seems far too good to be true.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I'm on it. I was on five free non-rolloverable texts per day for life but I switched coz this is better- you get free mins too. The free stuff gets added on the next month.
  • Options
    I have 5 free texts a day for life, and 300 free (on net, evening) minutes per month should I top up £10. plus, buying txt extras when I top up means all my texts after my 5 free ones are 5p each :D

that said, the free minutes aren't of much use to me, but it's still cool.
  • Options
    becky4131 wrote:
    Hey, at the moment i am on t-mobile on my phone but i am spending excessive amounts on texts. I saw somewhere that orange are offering 300 texts per month free of charge when you top up by £10 and more if you top up more. Just wondering if anyone is on this or if there are any catches as it seems far too good to be true.

Thanks

If you're texting from home then there's various internet based texting companies you can sign up to which may work out cheaper.
  • Options
    Thanks people, I am going to look into getting an orange sim card and then eventually get a new phone as i reckon it will save me loads of money.