Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

im drunk

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    speaking of townie clubs on saturday night we ended up going to Kingdom in sheffield as we couldnt get to leeds in time for a real night out, and that is the scummiest place ive ever been, so not going there again.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    speaking of townie clubs on saturday night we ended up going to Kingdom in sheffield as we couldnt get to leeds in time for a real night out, and that is the scummiest place ive ever been, so not going there again.
    you didn't make it to leeds? after all the effort i made in your thread telling you where you should go :(:p
  • Options
    i know :(

our taxi fell through so we ended up in cars and we were drunk by about 12:30 so couldnt drive anywhere, we stayed in the premier travel inn at Meadow hall and had a night out round sheffield, it was pretty good apart from kingdom being a dissapointment
  • Options
    Fucking kingdom is the shittiest shithole in existence :(

Although I did pull lesbians at the same time there once.
  • Options
    you're telling me, its probably the scummiest club ive ever been in, and thats in the world, not just in this country.
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    i find girls drinking pints hot

urgh, i don't.

not that i fancy girls or anything.
  • Options
    urgh, i don't.

not that i fancy girls or anything.
    It can be, just depends on the girl...helps if they don't look like a man!
  • Options
    i've a friend who used to be able to down a pint faster than any lad she knew.

not attractive!
  • Options
    Did she burp after?
  • Options
    my party trick is that i can actually down a bottle of wine in one, more if i wanted. its quite sick tho the after effects
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    i cant even down a glass of wine if were leaving and i still have some drink left. wine quickly just makes me throw up
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    my party trick is that i can actually down a bottle of wine in one, more if i wanted. its quite sick tho the after effects
    Strawpedo? A guy I know can do that, he's such a legend.
  • Options
    well i don't care whether people find it unattractive or not that i drink pints. i drink them because they're cheap, and i like beer, and i'm not prepared to pay over the odds to have it in a bottle just because it isn't feminine to drink pints. it isn't feminine to get drunk, swear, or burp either, but i don't see why blokes should get to have all the fun.
    i agree with ya, pints are good. id probably get looked at like a right chav because in my fave bar i drink koppernburg out of a can :blush:

but then so does everyone else as thats how it comes
  • Options
    it isn't feminine to get drunk, swear, or burp either, but i don't see why blokes should get to have all the fun.

Amen!
  • Options
    Strawpedo? A guy I know can do that, he's such a legend.

straws are for pussies! ha

on the girls drinking pints and cans arguement, why not?? it doesnt bother me one bit, why drink something else just because its not "feminine". it wouldnt bother me one bit if i seen a chick with a can of special brew, fair play
  • Options
    Did she burp after?

she probably burps like a man anyway.
  • Options
    she probably burps like a man anyway.

yeh it will be the drinking beer, didnt you know it causes facial har, a deeper voice and two eggs in a little bag to drop out your fanny and dangle from there?
  • Options
    melanie wrote:
    two eggs in a little bag to drop out your fanny and dangle from there?
    ewww!!! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    :lol:

my mum actually used to be able to down a pint quicker than many of the male rugby players she knew... :o
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    you're telling me, its probably the scummiest club ive ever been in, and thats in the world, not just in this country.

You deserve it. What where you thinking?
  • Options
    we are out of towners, we didnt know the crack. lesson lived, lesson learnt. also whats with the walkabout not letting people in after midnight? or is that due to the fact we were a big group of drunken lads?
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    or is that due to the fact we were a big group of drunken lads?
    probably.

i'm always seeing guys getting knocked back and being given the stupidest of reasons like 'your shoes don't look right'.

some lads asked me on sat if they could say they were with us coz they were all being knocked back. i got free drinks out of it which is good coz they were £6 a pop.
  • Options
    we have no problems in burnley walkabout tho, altho maybe its cos we go in there a few times a week. £1.30 for a pint of fosters...cant resist
  • Options
    I don't like the walkabout in sheffield much. Prefer BRB, that's my watering hole when I'm at home!
  • Options
    Gah wish i was drunk now ... oh well bring on drinking all day tommorrow!!! :D
  • Options
    Oi, what's up with people finding it 'wrong' or 'unattractive to see a girl drink a pint?!

Now girls are being judge about what they drink? What the fuck?!
    Piss off ya little gobshites, I like my beer. :p

I don't drink it to impress anybody, though I'm still hurt by your comments :( Twats! hehe
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    melanie wrote:
    to visage. local generic luminar type night club, was a bit strange in there being sober at first (i soon sorted that problem out :lol: ), especially on townie night. but i had a laugh anyway :)
    Haha, Visage. Good on a Tuesday - full of chav's the rest of the week. One of the DJ's in there in Tuesday's is an utter legend though.