Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Customs!

Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
Right. Let's hypothetically say I was going to Berlin again in July.

And say I felt like taking some weed with me. I was wondering how easy it would be without getting caught (One of my mates laste time took some coke and got it through!). I was thinking maybe bag it up three or four times and ram it in a toothpaste tube? Could it work?

Any other reccomended methods? Help please. All hypothetical, though, ok? ;)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeh the chances are you'll get away with it...But why I ask? You can get weed easily in Germany.
  • Options
    You could do it of course.

But as the poster above says why would you bother?

Also weed's the most potent smelling so it's the most risky yet least worth it iykwim. :)
  • Options
    How easy is it in Germany? And where would I get some? How?

Who to ask? :(
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    How easy is it in Germany? And where would I get some? How?

Who to ask? :(

There tends to be a lot more street dealers in Europe than here in the UK. You'll find some eventually. Just make sure you're not getting ripped off and you'll be fine.
  • Options
    If you travel by plane just drop in the bags that you don't have with you, worked every time for me. Most baggages that you don't have with you are mainly check for bomb. Otherwise I like to keep it in my shoes and just have a spliff in my sock in case there is a dog that is around and just one spliff will explain the smeel and aint too bad if you get caught...
  • Options
    If you travel by plane just drop in the bags that you don't have with you, worked every time for me.

Wha? Sorry, I don't follow. :confused:
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Wha? Sorry, I don't follow. :confused:
    The luggage that's going in the bottom of the plane, not the hand luggage ;)
  • Options
    My bad. DP.
  • Options

Oh, ta. I wsan't going to take it in hand luggage anyway :lol:.
    *feels silly*
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Oh, ta. I wsan't going to take it in hand luggage anyway :lol:.
    *feels silly*
    Hehe, amateur :p
  • Options
    Hehe, amateur :p
    I thought "Bags I dont have with me? Wouldn't that mean they are at home?". :o

I am too tired and awake off the caffine to think properly.
  • Options
    Shove it up your hole!
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Shove it up your hole!
    Tempting but no.

What happens if I need a crap? And if the dog starts smelling me arse...!
  • Options
    you could, wrap it up in a silly amount of plastic and sow it into the puffs on a puffer jacket?

Or, this might be harder,
    buy a scented candle, melt it and wrap the weed( in plstic already ) in way? complete with wick? then if the dogs are suspecious they might think they jsut like the candle?
  • Options
    softworld wrote:
    you could, wrap it up in a silly amount of plastic and sow it into the puffs on a puffer jacket?
    Maybe. But I don't HAVE a puffer jacket :p

I am thinking the toothpaste could work well. Either way I am buying more nice 'Gars over there to bring home.
  • Options
    borrow one!
    you could always double bluff them, dres sin dark glasses, trenchcoat, dont wash your hair for a week, load up your pockets and approch, they might think no one would be stupid enough to do it :)
  • Options
    There's no need in worrying. Just stick to your original plan.
  • Options
    Or buy some kind of hemp products, do they actually smell like weed? Then you could blame it on them...
  • Options
    Or buy some kind of hemp products, do they actually smell like weed? Then you could blame it on them...

Well, the spoiler on my Dad's Ford Focus Zetec doesn't. And it is made of hemp!

I think the original plan should be fine, I hope it is. Although... if it is that easy to get there, I won't bother. I am staying in the East, so I guess stuff will be availible. :)
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    IMO you really seriously need to think about why you would want to take such a risk for such a short term insignificant gain. If you are caught, and the chances of being caught are much higher in these circumstances, they have no choice but to prosecute, there is no option to go easy on you.
  • Options
    KimonoKimono Posts: 201 Trailblazer
    LadyJade wrote:
    there is no option to go easy on you.

Yep. Is it really worth it?
  • Options

Yeah that's it, just didn't remeber the name in english, sorry...
  • Options
    Cannabis is de facto decriminalised in Germany, so if you wanted to buy it there I dont think you would have much trouble, though of course the usual warnings about street dealers and buying from people you dont know apply.

More than anything its not worth the risk for so little reward.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Cannabis is de facto decriminalised in Germany, so if you wanted to buy it there I dont think you would have much trouble, though of course the usual warnings about street dealers and buying from people you dont know apply.

Bee to Germany few times, while on the train a guy was smoking some pot, just exchange him some for some pack of cigarette. Germany is quite cool for weed and it's quite easy to get some off the street.
  • Options
    Sorry, thread hijack here.

I was thinking of buying a stash lighter, do you think if you were to roll a baggy tightly with an 8th in it, you could fit the stuff in the lighter. Size of the lighter is 75mm x 20mm x 17mm.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    That would really depend on how compressed the bud was, wouldn't it. Only one way to find out.
  • Options
    Sorry, thread hijack here.

I was thinking of buying a stash lighter, do you think if you were to roll a baggy tightly with an 8th in it, you could fit the stuff in the lighter. Size of the lighter is 75mm x 20mm x 17mm.

For what purpose?
  • Options
    To simply conseal the item.
  • Options
    To simply conseal the item.

Why not just put the baggie in your shoe or pants?
  • Options
    Dunno if it's true, but I heard that putting some mint chewing gum in with drugs overpowers the smell so that sniffer dogs can't sense it.