Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

1st experience of pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey well im new to this, i went out raving with a group of mates last weekend and took e for the first time, fucking loved it! iv done weed and coke 4 awhile, but find coke bit shit when out raving.I started with sharing a pill with a mate but ended up taking 4! :shocking: blame the fella!! (was surpose 2 b looking after me),some say that was a bit much for the first time! at one point i think the come up of the last pill was a bit extreme, reacted badly, though a i kept raving till bout 5:00 am, just wandering what other peeps 1st experience of pills was like? :)

Comments

• Options
    4 is not that much... For my first experience on pills I took 30... Was up for 3 days... it was fucking amazing tho... walking in the street hearing music everywhere, seeing and chatting to people that were not there... But when I went down, fuck me it was hard, I was at work I left work crying and could barely walk...
  • Options
    mine was only last year at V. (well id tried before about 10 years ago but was only half and didnt feel anything)
    I took a hlaf and didnt feel anything, so took another half and still didnt feel much, so had a couple more a bit later and then they kicked in. It was excellent. I was just beaming from ear to ear, telling everyone i loved them. I even texted my mum to tell her how much i loved her :lol:
    was absolutely mashed. couldnt stop dancing. Did the same the next day but with speed too. Was fucked, and took me most of the week to feel human again.

By the way NMM I think 4 is MORE than enough for a first time, if not ANY time.
    Just cos you used to go nuts, it doesnt mean other people should.
  • Options
    fuck me 30 for ur first time!. i feel bit of a pussy now, my mates n fella usual do bout 12, i was mega chatty and even ended up getting off with a girl! my fellla loved that!
    how often do you peeps reckon u should do pills? :)
  • Options
    4 is not that much... For my first experience on pills I took 30... Was up for 3 days... it was fucking amazing tho... walking in the street hearing music everywhere, seeing and chatting to people that were not there... But when I went down, fuck me it was hard, I was at work I left work crying and could barely walk...

4 pills is more than enough for a first timer and I certainly wouldn't recommend that the first timers here exceed that. I really can't fathom how you managed 30. The only thing I could speculate is that the pills were poor quality. Even at the height of some of my friends' use their intake would never exceed 20 over a period of 2 days. It seems a bit extreme. I've always found after about 6-8 pills a ceiling effect is induced, and in my early days that ceiling effect could be achieved with much less. Anything else would be a waste, or just make you mong out.

krazy kat, it's good to hear you had a good time. Just keep your use under control, and try not to cain it too much because you'll ruin the experience. Take all the usual precautions, treat the drug with respect and you should have some good times.
  • Options
    Where did I say 4 was not enough?!?

I just said 4 is not that much...

30 for 3 days aint that bad... my body adapt really quickly to drugs...
  • Options

I just said 4 is not that much...

30 for 3 days aint that bad... my body adapt really quickly to drugs...

But 4 is quite alot (I would say too much) for a first timer.

Well fair enough, that may be cool for you, but that's hefty consumption by most people's standards, even heavy users.
  • Options
    yeah and need to be careful when saying stuff that you dont give people stupid ideas - like taking 30 pills your first time.
  • Options
    yeah and need to be careful when saying stuff that you dont give people stupid ideas - like taking 30 pills your first time.

Only stupid people get stupid ideas... if they don't know you take same one by one and the number will depend on how you handle them, well then maybe they shouldn't do drug in the first place...
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    I've always found after about 6-8 pills a ceiling effect is induced, and in my early days that ceiling effect could be achieved with much less. Anything else would be a waste, or just make you mong out.

Exactly, there is a physical limit to what the brain can do, extending the MDMA experience much longer than about 6 hours is pointless and really increases your chances of neuron damage.

As for comparing how many pills you consume, it is always somewhat pointless because pills vary so much in quality, from less than 50 to 200mg.

But if you are a first time user you shouldnt ever take more than one pill for the first dose and give it a full hour before you re-dose. Bad reactions are rare but do happen.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Only stupid people get stupid ideas...

No, uninformed people coming to a trusted site looking for information may take the information they get at face value becuase they don't know any better. Stupidity doesn't come in to it. You do have a certain amount of responsibility when you post on a thread like this.
  • Options
    LadyJade wrote:
    No, uninformed people coming to a trusted site looking for information may take the information they get at face value becuase they don't know any better. Stupidity doesn't come in to it. You do have a certain amount of responsibility when you post on a thread like this.

Well, ok, but the question was share your first time and not how many pills to take the first time...
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Fairy nuff, but it was the 'four isn't very many' comment I was taking issue with. But that seems to be sorted now.
  • Options
    LadyJade wrote:
    Fairy nuff, but it was the 'four isn't very many' comment I was taking issue with. But that seems to be sorted now.

Ok, noted for next time ;)
  • Options
    For my first experience on pills I took 30...

Somehow I think you got shit pills.

The first time I took them I took 1 and I was off my face for hours. I didn't feel the need to take more than one, never mind 30, even if it was over a 3 day period that's extreme.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:

The first time I took them I took 1 and I was off my face for hours. I didn't feel the need to take more than one, never mind 30, even if it was over a 3 day period that's extreme.

Nah the were damn good mate....

But I was doing subutex before that which is the substitue for heroin user in France (not sure the name is the same here)...

My body really adapt fucking quickly to drugs...

I always put everyone else to bed...

My ex only had to took 5 of those pills to stay up 3 days and she had more experiece with drugs than I had...
  • Options
    turlough wrote:

Nah I just dont believe him :D

My first time I think I took 4 can't remember it was that long ago :(
  • Options
    I took my first pills last weekend. In fact, it was my first time on drugs at all...

Well, I had a (smallish) line of coke but didn't really feel it, to be honest. Got a bit chattier, but I chat for England anyway so no biggie there. Then a few hours later I had half a pill, then another half, and felt nothing. Had another half from a different batch of pills and fuck me - I proper felt this. It was wicked! Everything went kinda slow motion and I just felt mint. I didn't gurn though - is that only if you take shitloads?

I tried some ket later on when I got back to my mates too - that was fucking mad. Amazing, but mad.
  • Options
    I took my first pills last weekend. In fact, it was my first time on drugs at all...

Well, I had a (smallish) line of coke but didn't really feel it, to be honest. Got a bit chattier, but I chat for England anyway so no biggie there. Then a few hours later I had half a pill, then another half, and felt nothing. Had another half from a different batch of pills and fuck me - I proper felt this. It was wicked! Everything went kinda slow motion and I just felt mint. I didn't gurn though - is that only if you take shitloads?

I tried some ket later on when I got back to my mates too - that was fucking mad. Amazing, but mad.
    aaaah, that explains why you was in ampersand! i was there on sat -was wicked.

was you out with a new group of friends or soemthing?
  • Options
    Zenie wrote:
    Nah I just dont believe him :D

FYI different people, different tolerance...
  • Options

First night on drugs and you went for the coke, e's AND ketamine option?

Some people :rolleyes: Talk about jumping in at the deep end :p
  • Options
    FYI different people, different tolerance...
    That is very true.
    When I had them, everyone i was with was saying wow, these are good, i can feel it loads already, and that was after half a pill. I didnt feel A THING until id had 2, and didnt really get much into it till id had 3. This was the first time id done it, but the people i was with did pills a lot, so its not even tolerance as much sometimes, it can be some people just need more.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    First night on drugs and you went for the coke, e's AND ketamine option?

Some people :rolleyes: Talk about jumping in at the deep end :p

:eek2:

I was thinking the same thing when I read that!
  • Options
    Haha that's what everyone has said to me. I didn't have big fat 12 inch lines or anything! And I didn't feel like I'd overdone it...

Lipsy - I was in Sankeys last Friday when I took them (I was in Ampersand the week before completely sober, haha) with one of my workmates and all her mates. So yeah, a different set of mates!
  • Options

:eek:

That's insane. My record was about half that, although the pills were so weak it probably wasn't far off my usual dose.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    :eek:

That's insane. My record was about half that, although the pills were so weak it probably wasn't far off my usual dose.

Well it was 30 for 3 days, so it aint that bad really, it aint like i drop 30 straight, 30 over 3 days... been up 3 days and lost my job over it tho...
  • Options
    I was just beaming from ear to ear, telling everyone i loved them. I even texted my mum to tell her how much i loved her :lol:

:lol:
  • Options
    Just a quick question from reading this post. Isn't there such thing as an overdose with e's then? I would have though ONE would be enough (admitadly havent tried yet)... all the hype in the news led me to believe that even ONE would kill you...let alone 4 or 30....Are these things really as dangerous as the tv makes out?
  • Options
    My first was in gatecrasher a few years ago. A girl who was with us wanted me to get some for her, so I went off searching around the club. When I found a dealer, I thought to myself ah well might as well give it a go. It ended up with her freaking out and leaving the club, and me loving it and having a great time :D

ETA: Yes, you can overdose on any drug. So take what people say about taking 30 or so pills with a pinch of salt...one pill is enough for anyone on their first go...
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    bongbudda wrote:
    Exactly, there is a physical limit to what the brain can do, extending the MDMA experience much longer than about 6 hours is pointless and really increases your chances of neuron damage.

:yes:

And I find it quite hard to believe that anybody could keep a good high going for 3 days solid simply from MDMA. It doesn't work like that.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    :yes:

And I find it quite hard to believe that anybody could keep a good high going for 3 days solid simply from MDMA. It doesn't work like that.

Well if you want I can give you the email of my fucking bitch of ex-wife that was with me and up for 3 days to with only 5 of them and you can ask her... Doubt she will reply tho as she is a bicth... Anyway, believe it or not believe it, frankly it aint going to change much for me...