Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Teacher sex case

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    red_jelly wrote:
    So if a 14 year old girl had had sex with her male teacher, she wanted to do it and she would probably get a pat on the back from all her friends because he was good looking that would be ok too?

Sexual dynamics work differently between the sexes. What she did was dodgy but it'd be a weird boy who suffered any psychological trauma from it.
  • Options
    obviously its different the other way round,any young lad would jump at the chance to shag his teacher.(as long as they look like her).
    there will be 14 year old boys across the land knocking one out watching that news clip.
  • Options
    stupid woman :rolleyes: if it was a man he'd be locked up already
  • Options
    Well she's hot tbh, an thats no excuse to sleep with under age boys an whatever, but im sure he's hardly suffering from it, probably become a legend with his mates. But yeah its true if it had been the other way round a man would get alot more shit for it
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    stupid woman :rolleyes: if it was a man he'd be locked up already
    i agree,but men represent more of a threat tbh.
  • Options
    God I wish she was my teacher when I was 14...I'd jump at the chance! :thumb:
  • Options
    I went to school with a few girls who despite been 14 and 15 still wanted to shag some of our teachers. They often talked out how best to flirt with them and get themselves noticed. obviosuly nothing ever happened...at least nothing i knew about.

The boys did the same thing with 2 drama teacher and one music teacher! The music teacher looked like Barbie...happy days!

Anyway, i dont think it is any worse either if and only if it is completely willing and both are consenting.
  • Options
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    turlough wrote:
    God I wish she was my teacher when I was 14...I'd jump at the chance! :thumb:
    Aye.

But as everyone has said... if she was actually a man, no matter how hot, he'd be off to jail.

Bit unfairm but phwaor, props to the lad eh.
  • Options
    It's unfair to men who are seduced by young girls, but that's all.

Quite rightly penetration of the female by someone in power is seen as worse than taking advantage of some horny little boy. It's actually very patronising to women that, rather than anything else.