Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Frustrated

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and my boyfriend are planning on getting a place together. He lives in england and I live in Scotland so I was planning on moving down there. We are suppose to be saving money but the problem is that he keeps making excuses as to why he can't save money. He won't even consider opening some kind of savings account. I have saved some money but I don't want to be the only one saving! I don't know what to do! Could it be becuase he doens't reallly want to get a place together? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    well does he seem keen when you talk about moving in together? or is it a bit one-sided?
  • Options
    I can remember how i felt when in the same position as you. Sometimes things do come up like car breaking down, clothes need replacing. My ex had problems saving kept spending it on crap.
    What he saying? how far away are you from him? he could be worried things may change when you get a place together. i know people say they/relationship wont, but it will. might only be a little change but it could be worrying him.