Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What Is Your Favourite Month??

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Canoeing??
  • Options
    September cos that when my birthday is :) closely followed by December cos that's when Christmas is (and no not cos i like getting prezzies (tho that is nice :D ) I actually like buying stuff for other people...spent over 200 quid last year)
  • Options
    Welsh Jemz wrote:
    September cos that when my birthday is :) closely followed by December cos that's when Christmas is (and no not cos i like getting prezzies (tho that is nice :D ) I actually like buying stuff for other people...spent over 200 quid last year)
    Me too. I like to put a lot of thought into it. Giving is better than receiving. :thumb: :yippe: :yes: :D
  • Options
    I'd say July/August for the fact that it's summer. Long days and having lots of fun, going on holiday etc. Woo! :D
  • Options
    Canoeing??
    Yah.
  • Options
    normally may as it's my birthday and it's normally alright-ish weather.

however since being at uni it's exam month!

i'll be spending the day before and the day of my 21st taking part in/watching a student conference from 9-4 both days. will be assessed for this and attendance is compulsory. the day after my birthday i have an exam that is my only assessment for the unit (my worst unit!!) for the whole academic year. and then the day after after i have another exam. poo. :impissed:

sorry went off on a tangent there.
  • Options
    normally may as it's my birthday and it's normally alright-ish weather.

however since being at uni it's exam month!

i'll be spending the day before and the day of my 21st taking part in/watching a student conference from 9-4 both days. will be assessed for this and attendance is compulsory. the day after my birthday i have an exam that is my only assessment for the unit (my worst unit!!) for the whole academic year. and then the day after after i have another exam. poo. :impissed:

sorry went off on a tangent there.

My birthday is in May and i had my first GCSE exam on my 16th birthday. They nearly kicked me out of the hall when i asked for cake :(
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    My birthday is in May and i had my first GCSE exam on my 16th birthday. They nearly kicked me out of the hall when i asked for cake :(

i had my french gcse oral on my 16th. :nervous: