Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

update

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok – thanks to all of those who responded to my first post. My friend returned from her holiday today to find an email in her inbox from this guy, telling her how much he had enjoyed our sunset evening together, how good a person I was and how sincere and lovely I am. He also said he had a wonderful few hours with me. However, he also asked my friend that he found it strange that I didn’t mention my ex-boyfriend… How he hoped I wasn’t putting all of my eggs into one basket for my ex. I am guessing here that he was asking my friend what the situation is with my ex. I haven’t really told him the entire story because I don’t want him to feel like I have all of this emotional baggage. What do others think and make of his comments??

Comments

• Options
    I'll quote Kermit here to express my opinion:
    I don't think this man could be more subtle about his feelings if he'd hired a plane to write I WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND HAVE WILD PASSIONATE SEX WITH YOU in the sky.
    :yes:

And about your ex, this guy may have sensed that you kept something from him, so he's unsure to make a move since maybe he's thinking that you may have non-finished issues with your ex that you're not telling him about. He wants to be sure the path is clear before he makes a move. That's what I read from his comments.

And on a side note, no-one invites 'just a friend' to watch the sunset...

I don't know what you're waiting for, just GO and plant a big one on his mouth!

:thumb:
  • Options
  • Options
    Men have no understanding of sublety whatsoever. Go and tell him you fancy the pants off him or he will not twig. Ball is in your court m'dear :)

Yeah I'll agree with that, never assume a bloke is going to understand a subtle thing because odds are he won't even realise. Subtle as a sledgehammer is about the level of subltety(late so sod the spelling) that a guy can notice.
  • Options
    Yeah I'll agree with that, never assume a bloke is going to understand a subtle thing because odds are he won't even realise. Subtle as a sledgehammer is about the level of subltety(late so sod the spelling) that a guy can notice.

and even then, be even less subtle than that

cause if a guy realises, then he might do nothing about it, until you pester him either
  • Options
    Yeah i agree with all this. I usually realise a girl fancied me about three months after i last saw her, i suddenly think, "damn all the signs were there, why didn't i realise at the time. bollocks!" Sometimes guys just don't see some of the signals and stuff you girls think we should notice (well i do, but usually 2 years later!) and that's where it all goes wrong. Tell him you like him....!