Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Met a girl...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Been playing the field for 7 months. Recently met a girl by chance who I quite like, have stuff in common with. Think could be possible relationship material. Cant work out if she likes me in a platonic way or more. I hung out at her place, shes invited me to a party she knows is taking place and said contact me if you want to do anything together. What do you reckon? Get to know her more and just see what happens?

Comments

• Options
    i would say just see what happens, if you fancy doing something then ring her and see where it goes from there. the best relationships are with people that are also your friends.
  • Options
    Yeah very true, guess Ill just have to do that! Think Ive just completely forgotten how to read things when it comes to attraction. When you come out of a relationship I swear you forget about so many things!
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    melanie wrote:
    i would say just see what happens, if you fancy doing something then ring her and see where it goes from there. the best relationships are with people that are also your friends.

:yes: that is often the case. Also have a look at thesite's guide to boosting your pulling confidence

Good luck ;)
  • Options
    Lol, when you play the field for so long you're bound to forget the signs..I no I did, and it sucked big time lol! I think she's genuinly interested in you, in all honesty! Just the "contact me if you want to do anything 2gether" sounds very leading, and I think maybe before this party you should ring her up, have a chat and ask her out for a drink or something?
  • Options
    YES do it... Otherwise you will keep on wondering what might have happened.
  • Options
    She sounds interested to me...
  • Options
    Well...the night was pretty good, but nothing happened. Again she said let me know when your next around. Was hard though when all her friends were around. Guess I just dont want to appear desperate. I still cant tell. Think Im shit at this kind of thing!
  • Options
    I hope everything works out for you. she does sound interested. Try to play it cool and go for drinks and see how things go from there