Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

YouthNet blog

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I have just as much of a right to use these boards as you do. I have every right to go about here and not expect to be bullied and harassed by bastards like you. Now, kindly fuck off and leave me alone. :mad:

i also have just as much right to be here as you
    now kindly fucking stop annoying us all then

fair deal i think
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    stargalaxy wrote:
    You have a short atten... sorry, what did you just say? :p
    ROFL.jpg
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I have just as much of a right to use these boards as you do. I have every right to go about here and not expect to be bullied and harassed by bastards like you. Now, kindly fuck off and leave me alone. :mad:
    God, man, it was a joke. He was omfgkidding.

Chilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. And stop taking things to heart. You're worse than me ffs.
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    ROFL.jpg
    That picture is all kinds of wrong. Ewewew.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    I didn't switch off, I just panicked. Ah, fun.

Oh, and Gareth....*puts up hand*.

Yeah, I think this is the problem I have in my uni seminars. If I know the answer to a question I will answer it but when I get asked a question, I panic and my mind goes blank. Its well annoying.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    That picture is all kinds of wrong. Ewewew.
    looks funny though
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Yeah, I think this is the problem I have in my uni seminars. If I know the answer to a question I will answer it but when I get asked a question, I panic and my mind goes blank. Its well annoying.
    :yes:

When I'm at college, and I don't know the answer, and people have their hands up, and the teacher asks me anyway, I get really annoyed/embarrassed 'cause it's like "if I knew the bloody answer, I'd have my bloody hand up ;(".
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    looks funny though
    Not really ;p.
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    looks funny though
    fag.jpg
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    i also have just as much right to be here as you
    now kindly fucking stop annoying us all then
    fair deal i think
    You do indeed have every right to be here, I don't doubt that. But I'm getting a tad annoyed with being followed around. If you're trying to imply that you don't like me, fine. I don't especially care, I don't particularly like you either. But that is no reason to bully me. Now, kindly let me be.
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    fag.jpg
    :lol:
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    You do indeed have every right to be here, I don't doubt that. But I'm getting a tad annoyed with being followed around. If you're trying to imply that you don't like me, fine. I don't especially care, I don't particularly like you either. But that is no reason to bully me. Now, kindly let me be.

so now im not allowed to post in a thread, just becaue you have, not allowed to express my views, because you allready have, not allowed to be here, because you are allready here?

you really do think too highly of yourself, and thats a problem
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    so now im not allowed to post in a thread, just becaue you have, not allowed to express my views, because you allready have, not allowed to be here, because you are allready here?

you really do think too highly of yourself, and thats a problem
    Will you two stop fucking arguing in the thread already.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    sleepy.gifsleepy.gifsleepy.gifsleepy.gifsleepy.gifsleepy.gif
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    Will you two stop fucking arguing in the thread already.
    yes miss
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    Don't be so ridicilous. Of course you're allowed to express an opinion, that's the whole point of the boards. What I'm saying is I don't especially appreciate being harassed here no matter where I go. If you want to challenge my views, by all means, do that. But let it be that - a challenge of my views and not the endless personal attacks you're making tonight. I don't know if you're in a bad mood or anything, but don't take it out on me. :mad:
  • Options
    Hello, HELLO!

YOUTHNET BLOG. THREAD ABOUT YOUTHNET!

Not an excuse for attention seeking fuckwits to whore themselves around this message board for the umpteenth time.

It's tiresome and I'm fucking sick of seeing it happen over and over again.

GET A FUCKING GRIP
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    yes miss
    Too right :cool:

I'm going to bed now. If I come back on Tuesday to more arguing, I'll be giving you both stern tellings-off. I'd say there may be spanking, but you'd both probably enjoy it...
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    I'm going to bed now. If I come back on Tuesday to more arguing, I'll be giving you both stern tellings-off. I'd say there may be spanking, but you'd both probably enjoy it...
    Fair enough, I'll quiet down. I've made my point, I'll let the thread be.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    Too right :cool:

i wouldnt, it would hurt :no:
  • Options
    Edit: Good boys. Goodnight.