Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Have You Ever Met A Celebrity??

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stargalaxy wrote:
    We know Wales is a total dump,

Exactly, hence your not being able to talk on that matter.. :p
  • Options
    Cazzoo wrote:
    Exactly, hence your not being able to talk on that matter.. :p
    I'm only gonna be here for six more months! Give me some credit! :p
  • Options
    oh and seen chris waddle and david hirst if those names mean anything to anyone. :p

:hyper: Don't think I've ever been so excited as I was when I met Chris Waddle. Ok, so that's shameful, but he was a Sheffield Wednesday LEGEND :D

And sat near Michael Vaughan (for you cricketing types) quite a few times at Hillsborough, he's a hardcore Wednesday fan, quality guy ;)

Apart from that.....served Clare Balding at work last year (you know, the woman who does the horsey commentating for the BBC, and is presenting the Commonwealth Games coverage at the moment)....ok, so that's the shittest celebrity spot ever, but I live in Cumbria so it was exciting for me ;)

And I met Mel from the first Big Brother in Topshop in London....and couldn't stop thinking about how she plucked her pubes in the garden on live television :yuck:
  • Options
    I met Beyonce at a concert in Belfast. Oh and I've met Darren Clarke, Lee Westwood and actually shared a drink with Malachi who was in fame academy a few years back.
  • Options
    yup! met countless notts forest players (if they count as celebs) have met loads of dj's/mc's and have met a few singers as well. my sister used to follow bands a lot when she was younger and used to go and meet them coming out of their hotels the next day. she made a lot of friends actually and became quite good mates with ant mcPartlins (now) wife. Theres photos of me and my mate with clock(if anyone remembers them) and ant & dec
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    yup! met countless notts forest players (if they count as celebs)
    Kris Commons??
  • Options
    Tates wrote:
    And sat near Michael Vaughan (for you cricketing types) quite a few times at Hillsborough, he's a hardcore Wednesday fan, quality guy ;)
    QUOTE]
    Tell Him to get his act together next time you see Him!!!!