Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Does she like me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone,

Basically I really am beginning to have feelings for this woman I work with and am uncertain as to how she feels about me.

She says she's not gay bcos she's been asked out by a woman before and said she isn't that way inclined (I'm bi, but i've never told her this), but she's kinda been giving me certain signals towards me. Once we were in a meeting and I said I'd take on some work for her, and she said she was so happy she could snog me (twice) and started putting her hand on my hand. She got really over-zealous once when I said to her I'd gone speed dating and I'd got a match and email from this guy. She wouldn't stop going on about it all the time and other people noticed in the office as well and thought that she had some kind of thing for me.
Recently she's stepped up a gear esp since we've moved desks and offices. Last week she told me how much she loves me, how wonderful I am, How she wants me near her in the office so she can touch me (!), complimenting me saying I have "a really nice aura about me, and how I must have a lot of friends because I (me) always have a smiley, easy going nature about me" and she just went on about how wonderful I am, how Im always a good worker and how she could kiss me sometimes bcos i'm so wonderful (something to that effect, I recall about the kissing bit but was zoned out on all this at the time as you can imagine!!) etc etc! Then she said she could see "my pretty face" from her desk but it wasn't the same as sitting next to me, and how she'd have to throw (and I quote) "love darts" to me to get my attention!!!!! Then she kept saying how the office layout wasn't the same and how she wanted me to sit in front of her (or next to her) and jokingly kept looking upset, then looking at me for ages like she wanted some kind of reaction!
She's also said she'd look after me when my line-manager leaves next month saying "No one will mess with you Yo, bcos they'll have to go through me first" and today she commented on how I was wearing "sexy black lingerie" (I was wearing a black bra and the strap must've been showing) and asked if there was anyone I was trying to impress!! We've also been flirting and she said "you know how much you love me"!

I really don't know what she's playing at, but I'm really starting to have feelings for her and don't want her to muck me about. She says she's not gay, but do you think she's starting to question her sexuality?
Any advice much appreciated.....