Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What to wear

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi ive got an interview tommorow in cafe des paris for waitressing, and I was just wandering if anyone could tell me what clothes is suitable to wear. I was thinking of skinney jeans and a top, also I have to be 21 to work there but im 19 do you think they would ask for ID

Comments

• Options
    I would say that skinny jeans would not be that smart for an interview, i perosnally would wear black trousers/white shirt/smart funky shoes and a nice fitted denim jacket

If you have to be 21 to work there i would probably say that they would ask for ID, although if it is well known that you have to be 21 to work there, they might not. But on your application forms i'm guessing they would ask for your date of birth, and in my opinion you shouldn't start a job on the basis of lies. But thats just me :)
  • Options
    i wouldnt wear jeans for any interview, doesnt give the right impression. Being a waitress presentation counts for a lot, so as H-face said wear the black trousers and go from their
  • Options
    Hun, they will find out that you are lying about your age. Most jobs need proof of ID.