Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Stupid People

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And the floods of asylum seekers. Robbing us of our wealth.

and jobs.
    It makes my blood boil when I see these stories of these spongers taking money from the system because they can't be arsed to work. Whenever I hear about mums saying "oh, I've got 13 kids, we don't work, but we want the council to give us a bigger house and more money", I get very angry. You got too many kids? Keep your fucking legs closed then, you stupid cow!

My thoughts exactly. I was always under the impression that if someone was to have kids, they would've saved loads of money BEFORE they were born so that they could provide for them...
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    and jobs.

What industry do you work in, then? If, of course, you can wrestle a job away from one of the hordes of asylum seekers?
  • Options
    What industry do you work in, then? If, of course, you can wrestle a job away from one of the hordes of asylum seekers?

Currently I'm a student.
  • Options
    Just keeping in tune with the tone of the thread, and the papers from which I suspect it originated. Y'know they type that people read because they find real news a bit too much.
    What newspapers? I haven't read any of today's newspapers. And what would you call "real" news?
  • Options
    typical,isnt it that epople like that get loads of help,benefits,etc, but people who need the help more (e.g. disabled people) get fook all!

I know, those evil children, daring to be born to a man like that.

Get them up the chimneys, if they need food they can flipping get off their arse and earn it! Sod the fact that they're four!

You lot fucking scare the crap out of me. What happened to a bit of compassion every now and again?

And for those moaning about £28k in benefits, that's sod all. You try feeding, clothing and heating sixteen people on that.

And for all those bleating on about student loans, ask yourself what is more important. Feeding and clothing a toddler, or keeping some stuck-up student tosspot in Guiness and pashminas.

get your priorities straight.
  • Options
    The Mail, The Sun..

'Real' news as in news worthy of reading and doesnt propose that we are under-siege from a zillion, face-less asylum seekers.
  • Options
    He can 15 kids if he wants to have 15 kids. Who is anyone to say he can't? :confused:
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    You lot fucking scare the crap out of me. What happened to a bit of compassion every now and again?

It's just that typical anti-chav shit that all these stuck up cunts keep yapping about all the time.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    Currently I'm a student.

Paid for out of MY taxes?

You scrouging scuffer bastard.

I am sorry. I forgot to ask whether or not you were studying anything that might be useful (to me).
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I know, those evil children, daring to be born to a man like that.

Get them up the chimneys, if they need food they can flipping get off their arse and earn it! Sod the fact that they're four!

And for those moaning about £28k in benefits, that's sod all. You try feeding, clothing and heating sixteen people on that.

And for all those bleating on about student loans, ask yourself what is more important. Feeding and clothing a toddler, or keeping some stuck-up student tosspot in Guiness and pashminas.

get your priorities straight.

fair enough that compassion is lacking in this thread - the children don't ask to be born. But why would you, as a responsible parent, knowing you are finding it hard to feed , clothe and heat say ,5 children on the benefits you have been given in your three bedroom house, decide it would be the best plan to go on and have another 2 or 3 children, let alone 9 or 10??
  • Options
    But why would you, as a responsible parent, knowing you are finding it hard to feed , clothe and heat say ,5 children on the benefits you have been given in your three bedroom house, decide it would be the best plan to go on and have another 2 or 3 children, let alone 9 or 10??

Why don't you ask them?

If he wants kids, he can have kids. Why can't he? We need to increase the birth rate, he's doing his bit.

What fucks me right off are all these pretentious cunts wanking on about how its disgusting that his family are getting benefits to ensure they are warm, clothed and fed. Is that so terrible?

Out of a choice of paying for this bloke's kids, or paying for yet another middle-class student nobend to get lashed every night and patronise me continually, I'd take the first option every time.
    turlough wrote:
    It's just that typical anti-chav shit that all these stuck up cunts keep yapping about all the time.

That's exactly what it is.

It's what infuriates me about this thread. How dare those poor people breed!
  • Options
    The real point illustrated by this thread is that the stupid are more of a pain than the breed-happy poor.

Certainly more in number (for now).
  • Options
    Paid for out of MY taxes?

You scrouging scuffer bastard.

I am sorry. I forgot to ask whether or not you were studying anything that might be useful (to me).

However I won't be one for much longer, I don't think...

And to answer your other question, I'm hoping to do something useful like medicine.
    Out of a choice of paying for this bloke's kids, or paying for yet another middle-class student nobend to get lashed every night and patronise me continually, I'd take the first option every time.

Thanks for stereotyping students, we don't all get pissed... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    thing is, children from large families often get raw deals, not always admittedly, but often. Particularly as they get older.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    Personally, I think that anyone who doesn't work shouldn't have kids - it's not a good example to set to them...

possibly one of the most ridiculous things ive ever heard.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:

Good for you.

The students I see spend most of their time abusing council staff for daring to give them parking fines.

Students are far less deserving of money than a lot of people.
    Sugar wrote:
    possibly one of the most ridiculous things ive ever heard.

It's not really, I don't think you should be starting a family without any means to support them yourself.

I don't think its a "bad influence" though, and I don't think its as detestable as a lot of things.
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I'm sure Kermit was the most pious of students. I'm sure he never put a foot wrong, and behaved immaculately at all times. :rolleyes:

Whatever.

I sure as hell didn't begrudge people their benefit cheques though.

And didn't have the huge "anti-chav" chip on my shoulder.
    seems that people have forgotten that students have to pay the money back though if they want it and don't have it.

Only if they earn a decent packet.

And they don't exactly have to rush to pay it back, do they?
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    I'm sure Kermit was the most pious of students. I'm sure he never put a foot wrong, and behaved immaculately at all times. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    seems that people have forgotten that students have to pay the money back though if they want it and don't have it.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Students are far less deserving of money than a lot of people.

I agree. And I'm a student. Although sometimes things are a bit tight, who doesn't have that problem, student or not? And families like that are a damn sight worse off than I am, I'd rather they had the money. The only person dependent on me is me, and I can put in extra hours at work to pay my fees/loans/whatever other costs people were suggesting the money would be better for. Looking after 15 children doesn't leave much opportunity for that, I'd imagine.
  • Options

Exactly. However because I'm only in Year 12, I don't need to do that yet.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

Only if they earn a decent packet.

And they don't exactly have to rush to pay it back, do they?

alot of people who go to uni do go in order to have a good job at the end of it, thus paying back their loan ASAP. no they don't have to rush to pay it back but if they did then debt would be higher as living expenses these days are high too.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Good for you.

It's not really, I don't think you should be starting a family without any means to support them yourself.

I don't think its a "bad influence" though, and I don't think its as detestable as a lot of things

just because you dont have a job doesnt mean you cant support yourself, you could have enough money that you dont need to work, you might not be able to work for medical or whatever other reason, or you might have someone else to support you.

also, what about people who find themselves pregnant by accident and have to give up work?

im not totally disagreeing with the points made in this thread, i dont agree with people who would rather live off the state than get a job when they are perfectly able, and i do think that 15 kids and living off the state is just a bit excessive, im just saying there are other sides to the story.
  • Options
    i would never deny benefits to those people that need it,however i do think 15 kids is a tad excessive myself...but they still need supporting never the less.what makes me laugh is students saying they are having to pay for it. some very nieve posts on here i think,everything must seem so straight forward...till they actually get out into the big wide world.
  • Options
    Sugar wrote:
    just because you dont have a job doesnt mean you cant support yourself, you could have enough money that you dont need to work, you might not be able to work for medical or whatever other reason, or you might have someone else to support you.

also, what about people who find themselves pregnant by accident and have to give up work?

yeah shit happens, but u would have to be very unlucky to have 15 contraception failiures.
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    however i do think 15 kids is a tad excessive myself

It's fucking mental.

The big wide world teaches me to look after my own interests (fuck 'em all), and to wrap up warm, cos it's fucking freezing.
  • Options
    yeah shit happens, but u would have to be very unlucky to have 15 contraception failiures.

yeah didnt i agree with that in the paragraph you didnt quote though?