Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ebay - I'm such an idiot.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Every Nokia has a rubbish screen cos they want you to buy new covers.

Oh right. I never had this problem with the 3310...
  • Options
    I used to have that phone, it was allright but i hate nokias, nearly as much as i hate motorola's :p
  • Options
    Mine ended up kinda lightly scuffed from being in my bag with keys and stuff but nothing major.
    I was clever enough to put mine in the bottom of my bag with an emery board. You can still see stuff on the screen, but it's a bit blurred!
  • Options
    FilthyChav wrote:
    I overbid on a crappy phone when the bids were going mad and I've ended up winning it.

I seriously do not want this piece of poo. Its not worth a fiver. Damn it.
    I'll never learn.

Urgh.
    Hah! You're every eBay seller's dream. Someone who gets so excited by the concept of winning a bid they forget that you do actually have to pay the money at the end of it and that it's not just a case of who can type in the highest number.

Have you paid for it yet? You really should do. Not only will a black mark on your mum's account really go against her but it's highly unfair on the seller if you mess them about, whether they overcharged on postage or not.

At least at the end of the day it's only £27 and you do get a phone for that so it could have been much worse. Think of it as a life lesson. You probably won't go crazy bidding on eBay again any time soon, I imagine :yes:
  • Options
    Little_one wrote:
    I used to have that phone, it was not that bad at the time, when it first came out about 4 years ago.

My phone broke the other day, so i'm back the same old crap nokia, the embarassment, i need a new phone quick!
  • Options
    squeal16 wrote:
    My phone broke the other day, so i'm back the same old crap nokia, the embarassment, i need a new phone quick!

I don't think Nokias are that bad, neither are motorolas. (Which is what I currently have)