Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Spiders

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Randomgirl wrote:
    I prefer to put a cup over the spider and then slide a postcard underneath it and put it in a far away place like the garden. I am scared of killing them and find it mean. I worry about the soul haunting me too and I am scared of dead spiders too (the the tops of tomatoes because they look like spiders)

You reminded me, I saw this the other day... for the bug lover in us all I laughed.
  • Options
    I think the postcard thing is a bit cruel. The poor bugger will be thinking "Holy shit, I'm in the Louvre! Quick, to La Gioconda!" or "my god, spain at last!". Then it gets unceremoniously dumped at the potting shed.

It'd break the poor thing's heart.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I like this plan.
  • Options
    Raz wrote:
    I think the postcard thing is a bit cruel. The poor bugger will be thinking "Holy shit, I'm in the Louvre! Quick, to La Gioconda!" or "my god, spain at last!". Then it gets unceremoniously dumped at the potting shed.

It'd break the poor thing's heart.

Ahahaha, thats a good point actually!
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    You reminded me, I saw this the other day... for the bug lover in us all I laughed.
    I have one of those. :p

Hairspray kills them, as does fly spray, deodorants, bodysprays, airfresheners, literally anything in an aerosol spray :yes:

Ilora x
  • Options
    i'd rather eat my own leg than confront a spider!