Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

tales of an idiot

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I agree with you here, to an extent, but I see what Kathryn means. Of course, I could take Kathryn's logic and turn it round. Let's say that you discovered the woman you're going out with was a prostitute a few years back. Would that affect your perception of her? Answering my own question... I suspect it would.
    So long as she'd been tested and i new she had nothing, what difference does it make? She's still the same person. My opinion anyway.
  • Options
    junker wrote:
    Sex is way too overrated.

you haven't had very good sex then. :p
  • Options
    you haven't had very good sex then. :p
    I wondered who was going to be first to say that. :p
  • Options
    You've helped stimulate the world economy and not been selfish like young virgins in love.
  • Options
    kathryn wrote:
    Err that's like saying congratulate yourself for not running out infront of a bus, not to have worn protection would have been stupid, wearing it isn't amazing. :yeees:

His first time, drunk in a place like Amsterdam?

No - not amazing. But how many stupid young things don't use condoms on their first time, while sober, in the UK? The amount of 15 year olds pushing prams around the High Street indicates perhaps not many ...

That's why I said a 'pat on the back' rather than 'stick up a self-congratulatory neon sign' or similar ... I am sure he took it in the spirt of how I meant it rather than dwell on pedantics ... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    kathryn wrote:
    I stand by everything I said.

Ah well ... :)