Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

*..::brand New Game Thingy!!::..*

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Good evening one and all! Welcome to this new game that i have just invented. Heres hoping it works really and the board just doesn't ...something something

and can't quite work out the rest :D damn me forgetting me bloomin a level in french, lol
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    Noite boa uma e tudo! Boa vinda com este jogo novo que eu inventei apenas. Esperar Heres funciona realmente a ele e à direita da queda do doesnt flat em seu fundo como o monster fêz

Good night one and all! Welcome to this new game that I just invented. Hope <heres> really works and it doesn't fall flat on its bottom like the monster did.

I left <heres> in brackets as it isn't Portuguese or English so I don't have a clue what it means.
  • Options
    this is the original message:

Good evening one and all! Welcome to this new game i've just invented. Heres hoping it actually works and doesnt just fall flat on its arse like the monster did :D
  • Options
    icey wrote:

Good evening one and all! Welcome to this new game i've just invented. Heres hoping it actually works and doesnt just fall flat on its arse like the monster did :D
    Did you see My monster bit?? :D :chin: :yippe:
  • Options
    i did! nice one mate, only another 5 bits to go, monster is looking mint atm :D
  • Options
    icey wrote:

Heres is meant to be written here's I think which is probably why almost all the translation programmes couldn't cope with it (and nor could my brain when I did the Portuguese>English translation!) :p