Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Microphone check, 1 2 1 2

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, I'm Dave. I'm quite courageous, "brave" if you will. I like super-human abilities, the Interweb and bubble wrap and I dislike crime, spinich and large explosions in populated areas.

Nice to meet you. I've been me and you've been great.

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    greetings brave dave :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nice intro :D, welcome!
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    hullo dave :wave:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Um... interesting introduction...

    Hi I guess :wave:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You guessed right.

    Thanks everyone for the warmest of welcomes. Rest assured you will all be mentioned in my autobiography.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hi dave :wave: :wave: from the yoo kay!
    (it took me at least 5 seconds to get that :blush: )
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello and welcome. :wave:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello Dave :wave:
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    'Ello dave!

    Welcome, top intro!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ello, welcome!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hiya Dave, Welcome. Love the little insight to your views! lol!
    Where about is "Ap Norf" for you mate? N. England or across the border??
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yo. Nope, sorry, I'm not a Scot. Ap Norf is Yorkshire. In fact Scotland is the only Great British country I haven't been to yet (just never had the chance). But I sure as hell will because although your accents are crazy hard to understand your tourist board knows how to make some kickass adverts and they've convinced me to check you all out. BEN NEVIS, HERE I COME!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol! Good lad! My accent is adaptable so Im ususally understandable. I always aim to please! hee hee! But It is a beautiful country as is the rest of the uk. We just have worse weather and more hills!!! :D
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Another Yorkshire nutter.

    Welcome dude
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    us Scottish can be nuts too you know :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hi
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    icey wrote:
    nice intro :D, welcome!

    I agree, welcome :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I appreciate the welcomes and all, guys, but c'mon, I've been here well over a week and made like 70 posts now. I aint no newbie, y0.

    *flexes*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Brave Dave wrote:
    I appreciate the welcomes and all, guys, but c'mon, I've been here well over a week and made like 70 posts now. I aint no newbie, y0.

    *flexes*
    if it makes you feel any better, you'll forever be new to me
    :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well new or not, I'm more concerned about the fact that probably 10 or so people have said hi to me in this thread yet there's over 17,500 members. This is a disgrace and until every last one of you has said at least "Hello" I refuse to rest :grump:

    By the way, seeing as how this thread is mine mine mine everytime I check these forums and someone else has posted in this thread I am going to post a picture along with an interesting fact about myself. Take this to mean whatever you want, it's what's going to happen. Westside.

    Brave Dave Interesting Fact #000000001
    I try to balance my computer geekism with physical exertion. That hill in the background is 4 miles away and at 6am I ran to the top of it (including the damn steep scrabble at the end) and back again in 1 hour 15 minutes. That was a glorious way to start the day, I assure you.
    04.jpg 27.1K
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Brave Dave wrote:
    Well new or not, I'm more concerned about the fact that probably 10 or so people have said hi to me in this thread yet there's over 17,500 members. This is a disgrace and until every last one of you has said at least "Hello" I refuse to rest :grump:

    By the way, seeing as how this thread is mine mine mine everytime I check these forums and someone else has posted in this thread I am going to post a picture along with an interesting fact about myself. Take this to mean whatever you want, it's what's going to happen. Westside.

    Brave Dave Interesting Fact #000000001
    I try to balance my computer geekism with physical exertion. That hill in the background is 4 miles away and at 6am I ran to the top of it (including the damn steep scrabble at the end) and back again in 1 hour 15 minutes. That was a glorious way to start the day, I assure you.

    you should run for us in the olympics
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Pah, that would require training and the medal isn't even real gold so what's the point :impissed:

    Speaking of training, why run somewhere when there's freight trains available!!1! :hyper:
    20.jpg 31.2K
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    just to annoy you I shall never say any two or four letter words begining with h to you :p
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Gavman wrote:
    just to annoy you I shall never say any two or four letter words begining with h to you :p
    Hello is 5 letters, nub :p

    Dave, Salutations.
Sign In or Register to comment.