Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

My Mates Mum

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Do you even know his mates mum? How do you know she's not a wrinkly? omg you dont have a granny fetish do you?
  • Options
    What really turns me on is the way she dresses. She gots a great pair of tits and she always wear low cut tops, plus she likes short skirts and heels. I'm gonna see what happens Friday, hope I'm lucky.
  • Options
    rickramone wrote:
    What really turns me on is the way she dresses. She gots a great pair of tits and she always wear low cut tops, plus she likes short skirts and heels. I'm gonna see what happens Friday, hope I'm lucky.

thisis really starting to look like a pisstake
  • Options
    Mr G maybe its all in my mind and I'm willing or wanting to happen that just ain't there, but I'll find out Friday. I am worried about my mate though.
  • Options
    rickramone wrote:
    Mr G maybe its all in my mind and I'm willing or wanting to happen that just ain't there, but I'll find out Friday. I am worried about my mate though.

You are a TOTAL arsehole if you can consider doing that a mate.

I hope she bars you from the house.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    You are a TOTAL arsehole if you can consider doing that a mate.
    He wouldn't have to know. Anyway NOTHING has happened so far and perhaps nothing will. Who knows?
  • Options
    rickramone wrote:
    He wouldn't have to know. Anyway NOTHING has happened so far and perhaps nothing will. Who knows?

you are no friend of his if you think that way

i hope this falls right back in your face
  • Options
    Went round to my mates house last night knowing he was out. His mum invited me in as usual and said he had gone out with his girl-friend. She gave me a cup of coffee and we had a chat on the sofa and suddenly I blurted out my feelings towards her. It must have sounded crazy and stupid as the words just came out.
    She said she was very flattered and asked if I had a girl-friend. I told her I didn't and she said that I was good-looking enough to find a girl-friend of my own age. Clasping my hands in her hands she looked at me and suddenly I leaned forward and kissed her hard on the lips. Before I knew it I was in a deep embrace and we were both at it hard and long.
    Just as suddenly she pulled away and said it was best if I left. I think we were both embarrassed by what happened.
    As I went to leave she put her arm around me and asked me not to say anything to her son, my mate. I told her I wouldn't.
  • Options
    I once had sex with my mates mum. Well actually it was a threesome with her and my hot sociology teacher. In a hot tub. In a 6 star hotel. On Mars. I gave them both a gagillion orgasms. It was great.
  • Options
    rickramone wrote:
    Went round to my mates house last night knowing he was out. His mum invited me in as usual and said he had gone out with his girl-friend. She gave me a cup of coffee and we had a chat on the sofa and suddenly I blurted out my feelings towards her. It must have sounded crazy and stupid as the words just came out.
    She said she was very flattered and asked if I had a girl-friend. I told her I didn't and she said that I was good-looking enough to find a girl-friend of my own age. Clasping my hands in her hands she looked at me and suddenly I leaned forward and kissed her hard on the lips. Before I knew it I was in a deep embrace and we were both at it hard and long.
    Just as suddenly she pulled away and said it was best if I left. I think we were both embarrassed by what happened.
    As I went to leave she put her arm around me and asked me not to say anything to her son, my mate. I told her I wouldn't.

Was that copied straight from a book?
  • Options
    Was that copied straight from a book?
    No, its the precis of what happened. Jealous?
  • Options
    rickramone wrote:

Well considering I'm straight no mate
  • Options
    Meaning what???
  • Options
    Jon_UK wrote:
    I once had sex with my mates mum. Well actually it was a threesome with her and my hot sociology teacher. In a hot tub. In a 6 star hotel. On Mars. I gave them both a gagillion orgasms. It was great.

Oh my god. I thought i was the only one! :hyper:
  • Options

C'mon mate throw him a bone he hasn't got much in life ... pretend you'd be up for a three way with his mates mum :yes: :p
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Oh my god. I thought i was the only one! :hyper:

Fuck me ... Mars Paradiso Hotel ... 1999? Mrs Robbins and that Bobby Kent's mum? :eek2:

Who'd of thunk it
  • Options
    rickramone wrote:
    Meaning what???

lol. meaning I am straight so I'm not jealous that you kissed a woman
  • Options
    lol. meaning I am straight so I'm not jealous that you kissed a woman
    You may be straight, (we can only take your word for that), but it doesn't mean that you've had a relationship. You sound as though you haven't.
  • Options
    rickramone wrote:
    You may be straight, (we can only take your word for that), but it doesn't mean that you've had a relationship. You sound as though you haven't.

Someones word is usually enough :chin:
  • Options
    rickramone wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

Nope your right. I am infact a lesbian and I have never had a relationship at the age of 22, LOL

Oh dear
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Someones word is usually enough :chin:
    Depends who says it.
  • Options
    rickramone wrote:
    Depends who says it.
    :yes:

Don't let us keep you from jerking off over your lara croft mouse mat
  • Options
    Jon_UK wrote:
    :yes:

Don't let us keep you from jerking off over your lara croft mouse mat

:lol:
  • Options
    So Schnap me Baby is "straight" & a "lesbian" within the space of a couple of postings!!!

Jon_UK, just get on with your stamp collecting and leave the real debate to others.
  • Options
    rickramone wrote:
    So Schnap me Baby is "straight" & a "lesbian" within the space of a couple of postings!!!

If you say so they sure why the hell not :D
    Jon_UK, just get on with your stamp collecting and leave the real debate to others.

Sorry did I miss the real debate part??
  • Options
    rickramone wrote:
    so full of shit :yuck:
  • Options
    rickramone wrote:

You're right. I should never have messed with someone with such wit, intelligence and debating prowess. Not to mention such sexual experience ( :eek2: :lol: :razz: )
  • Options
    You're a joy to behold Jon, behind that dull boring facade I bet you're really ................................................... well, a dull boring person.
  • Options
    rickramone wrote:
    You're a joy to behold Jon, behind that dull boring facade I bet you're really ................................................... well, a dull boring person.

dont you start, you aint even entertaining when you make stuff up, never mind sitting at home and drinking tea with your mates mum, some mate you are
  • Options
    What I do with my mates mum has nothing to do with you Mr G so please don't pontificate in your usual arrogant manner.