Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Harry potter theories!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    In all the clips I see and that, its harry and harmoine who are giving eyes to each other and hugging.

Admittedly I have never read the books and only seen the film versions so maybe they differ.
  • Options
    The people who made the films did the Harry/Hermione, its not really part of the books I dont think. RAB will be Sirius' brother I expect, it was pretty much confirmed by the Black family tree that she drew and auctioned off.
  • Options
    Oh, yeah and they found the locket in the Black family home in Order of the Pheonix too didnt they? Yeah, maybe it will be him.
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    Oh, yeah and they found the locket in the Black family home in Order of the Pheonix too didnt they? Yeah, maybe it will be him.

i had completely forgot that!
  • Options
    The people who made the films did the Harry/Hermione, its not really part of the books I dont think. RAB will be Sirius' brother I expect, it was pretty much confirmed by the Black family tree that she drew and auctioned off.

i thought regelus or whatever he was called was a death eater though?
  • Options
    He was, bu he turned and tried to quit the death eaters which is why Voldemort killed him!
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    Can someone please refresh my memory, I can't remember what part that was.

:confused:
  • Options
    Well i read it last week, because i am re-reading the 6 books before i buy the new dvd release of Goblet of Fire. in the chapter when they are cleaning Number 12 Grimmauld Place, they open up a cabinet with lots of dangerous silve things in it that Sirius wants to throw away. Kreacher is constantly trying to save these Black family items, and one of the items is, a large locket that was impossible to open. Very possibly the Locket of Salazar Slytherin, passed down the Gaunt family line, sold to Borgin and Burkes, sold to Hepzipah Smith, stolen by Tom Riddle, and made into a horcurxus.

Wow! I am one major geek arn't i?
  • Options
    Yes you are!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks! (I thought I was a HP geek... ;) ) I recall the cleaning of the cabinets, although I hadn't really noticed the part of the locket... And so what happened to it, did they throw it away or did Kreacher manage to save it?
    I would check my own book but I don't have it right now
  • Options
    I think they just tossed it in with all the other stuff, so it was left ambiguous where it ended up.
  • Options
    Thanks! :D
  • Options
    No Problem, glad to but my obsession and geekiness for Harry Potter to good use.
  • Options
    No single dic versions of the Prisionr of Azkaban left at Virgin!
  • Options
    £9.99 for the double 2 disc chambe of secrets at HMV