Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

MDMA In Capsules?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, the score basically is yeah i took one of these capsules which are supposed to be E yea,. never seen them before in my life i was wondering if anyone has come across these. the buzz and coming up is totally fantastic. been up now for about 3 hours and im still buzzin.

Moff

Comments

• Options
    Any more details?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I remember Rubarb and Custards (red and yellow caps) - they were lovely.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    iv had speed in capsules before now if you mean like plastic capsules. never seen mdma
  • Options
    it is perfectly possible but extremely rare to get MDMA powder caps, mostly seen during the early days of widespread MDMA use (88-91) [Sources: Collin; 1998 & Thornham, 1996]

Anything that can be powdered can be put into caps, how much did you pay for them out of interest?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    it is perfectly possible but extremely rare to get MDMA powder caps, mostly seen during the early days of widespread MDMA use (88-91) [Sources: Collin; 1998 & Thornham, 1996]

Anything that can be powdered can be put into caps, how much did you pay for them out of interest?

They were easilly available at around 98/99 - Rubarb and Custards. £6 pound a pop and they were good.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    i guess they'll pop up now and again, but as a prevailing trend i was always under the impression that MDMA caps as the dominant form of MDMA (a opposed to a pressed pill) were only so during 88-91.

I have heard of what you are talking about though, can remember the name being bandied about at school.
  • Options
    I have a friend who is a nurse, and he buys MDMA crystal and puts it into empty capsules that he gets from work- much nicer than eating/snorting it as it tastes rancid!
  • Options
    i got given these for nothing from a very good friend who i trust with all my life. I think it worked out like he was paying something like £3 a tablet. was one of the most unreal pills/capusles i have ever had,i took my capsule at about 10.30 and then it took about a hour to come up but when i was up i was absoloutely rocking, sat talking codshit to people on the internet till about 6 in the morning, then the come down kicked in and i went to bed, got up at 9.30 and was like a rocket again. Then the saturday came and did the normal dosage of Chalaka and was alright, surely tho that amount of sleep and all the copius amounts of chemicals didnt do me too good. I was perfect to go and play footie on the sunday tho. i dont know what they were neither did my mate, he got told by peope that they were amazing and my god they were, i just posted my original post to see if anyone else has come across white powder in capsules.
  • Options
    It seems quite a long action for MDMA, especially one dose.

What did your pupils do?

Did you feel hot and cold?

Did you notice any shrinkage down below?

How difficult was it to sleep?

How often did you go to the toilet?
  • Options
    I was talking to him on the internet and he showed me a pic he took on his camera and he definately looked out of it on ecstacy. Big pupils...jaw all over the show.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    I was talking to him on the internet and he showed me a pic he took on his camera and he definately looked out of it on ecstacy. Big pupils...jaw all over the show.

Haha sounds good :D
  • Options
    Someone tried to fuck me over dealing amphetamine one time...

the little bitch stuck ibuprofen in an Adderall XR cap! I always check when buying caps, obviosly, but even if I didn't out of habit it was obvious as hell, this little bitch twitching nervously and shit, eyes darting from me to the floor every 3 seconds. Besides, he packed it and I could tell it was about twice the weight it should have been...

...that's why I only buy from friends these days. Damn crooked dealers!! :banghead:
  • Options
    Someone tried to fuck me over dealing amphetamine one time...

the little bitch stuck ibuprofen in an Adderall XR cap! I always check when buying caps, obviosly, but even if I didn't out of habit it was obvious as hell, this little bitch twitching nervously and shit, eyes darting from me to the floor every 3 seconds. Besides, he packed it and I could tell it was about twice the weight it should have been...

...that's why I only buy from friends these days. Damn crooked dealers!! :banghead:
    hahahaha, thats really funny. crush the beads into a powder, sell as speed and then fill up the caps and market as adderall - very clever.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:

The action seems too long though, over 6 hours from one dose of MDMA is longer than normal.
  • Options
    Maybe it was a little mixture in the capsule. I really dont think anyone making MDMA capsules are going to make it pure. Also i have seen people that still believe they are out of it after 6 hours

Its certainly possible, if it was a large dose, 150mg maybe and the person had a low tolerance, but I was curious and answers to those questions would rule out other things.
  • Options
    I have seen myself getting seriously fucked up while others around me were pretty normal on the same dose, although these people take more regularly than me. I have also noticed that after 6 hours a lot of them still say they are out of it

If it had speed in it as well could that not give a longer lasting effect?
  • Options
    Methamphetamine mixed with MDMA will lengthen the experience of both, but as I've said before it also adds to the comedown and neuron damage.
  • Options
    Certainly, to get it already mixed in a cap sold for £3 is hugely unlikely.