Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Running out of toilet paper is shitty

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Fla. Man Kills Roommate Over Toilet Paper
Tuesday February 21, 2006 6:23am

MOSS BLUFF, Fla. (AP) - A man accused of fatally beating his roommate with a sledgehammer and a claw hammer because there was no toilet paper in their home has been arrested. Franklin Paul Crow, 56, was charged Monday with homicide in the death of Kenneth Matthews, 58, according to the Marion County Sheriff's Office.

Capt. Thomas Bibb said Crow initially denied his involvement, but confessed during questioning.

Crow told investigators that the men were fighting about the toilet paper over the weekend when Matthews pulled out a rifle. Crow said he then began beating Matthews with the sledgehammer and claw hammer, according to an affidavit.

Matthews was beaten so badly he had to be identified through his fingerprints, detectives said.

Crow was being held at the Marion County jail without bond. It was not immediately known whether he had an attorney.

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0206/304548.html

Comments

• Options
    Just notified my flatmate.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I saw this, and laughed, then wondered at the mentality of these people.
  • Options
    "running out of toilet paper is shitty" - well, it can be, quite literally sometimes.
  • Options
    if my missus forgets the toilet rolls ...i just get out my build your own fred west style patio glossy and she's back out that door like a shot.
  • Options
    I thought this would be a thread of one-liner jokes. A pretty crude title, but also very true.

I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac
  • Options
    "running out of toilet paper is shitty" - well, it can be, quite literally sometimes.

Oh I feel lame now, I didn't even get the joke, I didn't realize it :blush:

I saw this on the Colbert Report and choked on my drink laughing so I thought I'd share.
  • Options
    if my missus forgets the toilet rolls ...i just get out my build your own fred west style patio glossy and she's back out that door like a shot.

That made me laugh so much that I nearly had to go and have a wee.