Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

ahhhhhhhhh

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How'd it go?!
  • Options
    She still hasn't told us! :(
  • Options
    sorry i didnt come home last night that's why I couldn't leave a post! all went well, had a really great time, met the director and the asistant producer and the series producer and they were all really nice, got told a bit about what countries its all in and who's presenting but am sworn to secrecy I think! Just have to wait for a phone call now, although they have asked for six photocopies of my passport :chin: but Im not going to get excited about anything till I know whether Im on it or not, they could still turn round and say no! you're crap!

Thanks for all the messages though guys!

and for those that are genuinely interested (if any!) I just went as myself in the end, jeans, t.shirt and my blazer :thumb:
  • Options
    Ohhh how exciting and stuff!
  • Options
    hope you get in. would be really cool. damn i wish i saw the post before your one or i'd have applied too. Fingers crossed for you
  • Options
    Are you allowed to tell us if you get in? Or are you not allowed to tell us if you're allowed to tell us if you get in? But good luck :)
  • Options
    Are you allowed to tell us if you get in? Or are you not allowed to tell us if you're allowed to tell us if you get in? But good luck :)

:lol: Yes I think im allowed to tell you if I get in! It's not BB! I think I might hear monday/tuesday either way - they've been really quick about getting in touch from stage to stage so we'll see, just depends if there are other people going to london to see them aswell, and when they're available to do that, i dont think they'll make a decision till they've met everyone you see
  • Options
    You must let us know as soon as, I'm excited for you how sad am I?

Got my fingers, toes and all other crossable appendages crossed for you! :D
  • Options
    Well you are very pretty (on faceparty) so the producers should like that.
  • Options
    I really hope you do get in. :)
  • Options
    all the very best my dear.
  • Options
    thanks guys for all your nice messages! Just to keep you updated... got another call today, re-checking dates Im free, they are still looking at the short list for the first trip which leaves on march 22nd, so i think they'll be making their mind up soon about that as they need to book flight tickets and what not. fingers crossed anyway. will keep you updated as promised anyway! x
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Wow, Good Luck and all! Really hope it does go well! :thumb:
  • Options
    yeah good luck
  • Options
    just to update you all! got a phone call today to book an appointment to have immunbisations done by tuesday... but they've still not made a final decision! :chin: They say Im shortlisted for two of the trips, but I will find out tomorrow! So Im going on the razzle dazzle! Have a good night everyone! x
  • Options
    ooo i really hope that means you are in :D exciting stuff.
  • Options
    badabing wrote:
    just to update you all! got a phone call today to book an appointment to have immunbisations done by tuesday... but they've still not made a final decision! :chin: They say Im shortlisted for two of the trips, but I will find out tomorrow! So Im going on the razzle dazzle! Have a good night everyone! x
    ooh its all so exciting. iv got my fingers crossed for you :)
  • Options
    Eeee, I think that sounds like you're going, certainly hope so! Keep us posted. :D
  • Options
    sorry didnt update you yesterday - was out all day! im still shortlisted but im not on the first trip which leaves this month, so it's out of the other three but because the director will be away for the first trip they said i probably wont find out which one until that trip gets back, which in a way im quite pleased about cuz the first one's peru and i quite fancied doing something a bit more extreme, like the arctic! but i shall be sure to keep you all informed! the peru trip is back around the 3rd of April I think so it's going to be quiet in this thread for a while! sorry!
  • Options
    So you are definately in it now then?
  • Options
    well it's not definite but it's probable I'll be in one of the three last trips
  • Options
    OMG you're a braver person than I am! I like my home comforts too much these days. :D
  • Options
    Was it for that TV that was posted int he announcements forum or summit?
  • Options
    Was it for that TV that was posted int he announcements forum or summit?

:yes:

(sorry for the late reply, not visited for a while)