Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A new time

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
We're not engaged anymore. I told the man that he shouldn't have to deal with me and the way I am. Changing pills and all that. I told him I'm going to my parents tomorrow for a week until I'm back to a semi normal dose of meds. I'm not good with pills, my body builds up an immunity and I start getting unstable after just a couple years. For now we're still together... "for now" is the hope I still cling onto. I don't mean to be the way I am and I try beyond belief not to be. He knows it, but I told him he shouldn't have to deal with it. Hes too good to have to deal with it and I told him, maybe in a couple years when this happens again, if we're still together and we can deal with it then, then maybe, but for now we're just dating again. I've tired, tried so hard and I can't help being as unstable as I am, and he doesn't deserve it. We've taken a big step backwards in the relationship and I dont know how much longer it can stand... and nothing has made me feel worse...

ETA, well I'm not going home at least, realized I needed the money for the trip with my brother. I just hope I dont' compeltly ruin our relatship from still being here..

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    :(

You know where I am, sweetie.
  • Options
    Its probalby for the best . I got in really quck with Tony and even quicker with Ed. Maybe its for the best we're only dating right now. Dating roomates. :p
  • Options
    We're all here for you, hun. :yes:
  • Options
    aw honey, im sorry to hear that. I know ive said hes an arse to you in other stuff, but I know he was making you happy. For what its worth, I think anyone is lucky to have you, youre lovely, funny, intelligent, got great character. Everyones got flaws and issues. If hes right for you, this will be overcome. If its not overcome, then he never was the right man.
  • Options
    yeah I agree with those above.

I hope everything works out with you hun. Your a an amazing girl, don't do yourself down.

take care x
  • Options
    I'm here if you want to vent. All these breakups... :( I feel another rant coming along. But really, from what you've posted, he was an arse and I know it isn't the best feeling when your friends are telling you that they hated the love of your life all this time (that's what I've been hearing non stop) but you will do so much better, and find someone who loves you no matter what shape/size etc you are and you'll be the same aul' sarky wench in no time. :heart: Feel better.