Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

matching underwear

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Does everyone change their bra everyday, then, along with their pants?

I don't think I have any matching sets. All my underwear was either randomly bought, or from cheapy Peacocks pant sets.
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    Its not any more expensive either if you go to primark :heart:
    But if your breasts are bigger than a D shopping in Primark, or basically anywhere that underwear is cheap just can't happen.

The price I have to pay for underwear because of my 30E boobs is one of the things that makes me angriest in this world. And then not only are they uber expensive but the choice is uber limited in ones that actually look nice. And even though im only a 30E they make the bras exactly the same as for women with 38 or 40E boobs, when i dont need that support! grrrr! sorry if this dont make sense, i hope someone out there understands! I know im not the only one!
  • Options
    And on the note of matching underwear, i can only ever do coordinated because with big bras come big prices on the knickers and as someone pointed out already they are often granny pants, or even if theyre thongs theyd reach past my belly button no probs... grrr!
  • Options
    FilthyChav wrote:

I don't think I have any matching sets. All my underwear was either randomly bought, or from cheapy Peacocks pant sets.

I should hope everybody changes their panties and bra's every day!
  • Options
    I totally understand, we have to pay usually £28+ for a decent looking bra, and then some of them are not even a nice fit. Anything cheaper is usually granny looking, an you cant get them in any shops, you have to always shop online which means you cant try them on before paying :( :mad:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I should hope everybody changes their panties and bra's every day!
    :yes:
  • Options
    I totally understand, we have to pay usually £28+ for a decent looking bra, and then some of them are not even a nice fit. Anything cheaper is usually granny looking, an you cant get them in any shops, you have to always shop online which means you cant try them on before paying :( :mad:
    Totally online is the only way to get them cheap (brastop.com in case anyone wants to know is great) but yeah trying on is very important, especailly when you have big boobs because the style and everything makes a difference to if itll actually fit.

The only time ivwe brought a bra online is when i already owned the same one and knew it fit.
  • Options
    Figleaves do a pretty decent range of bigger size bras, but yeah they arent cheap, although the freya ones are usually a nice fit for me, an im 34f, ill check out that site too though :D
  • Options
    FilthyChav wrote:
    I tend to wear a bra twice before I wash it. I therefore tend to buy underwear in sets of one bra plus two matching thongs therefore I can wear the bra twice with matching knickers fresh on both times.
  • Options
    I demand to see a picture of an E or F and I still can't imagine.
    (Please, nobodies personally, like a bra or somebody famous with these what I could only image to be watermelon sized tits)
  • Options
    Figleaves do a pretty decent range of bigger size bras, but yeah they arent cheap, although the freya ones are usually a nice fit for me, an im 34f, ill check out that site too though :D

Yeah figleaves are too much for me and you can get the same ones same prices in places like debenhams and you get to try them on.

Freya rule, they are nearly the only ones that ive found that properly fit me, and are pretty.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I'm getting a digital camera soon so I could show you what 28E looks like ;)
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    What do you mean?
  • Options
    What do you mean?

Here, a DD is literally bigger than my head, hell, a regular D is. I can't begin to imagine anything bigger. I just really can't picture it. Especially so many girls on here have that size, its just bizzare to me. I've only even known a handfull of people that get to a sized D, and they were all either, very overweight (which I know some of the people on here that have that aren't), or pregnant.
  • Options
    Freya rule, they are nearly the only ones that ive found that properly fit me, and are pretty.
    :yes: And the matching thongs by Freya are getting nice and skimpy at last so no more going up to the belly button.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    :yes: And the matching thongs by Freya are getting nice and skimpy at last so no more going up to the belly button.
    Really? hadnt noticed but then i haventt been bra shopping in many months, due to having no money.
    However i did buy shoes yesterday, im thinking i may have to take them back cuz i cant afford it, still cost less than a bra though!
    And def check out brastop its great, most things are like 50% off or more.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    (Please, nobodies personally, like a bra or somebody famous with these what I could only image to be watermelon sized tits)
    Kelly Brooks a 34E i think. Theyre not watermelons, mine hardly even get noticed cuz i cover up so much. If i dont though, they definately get noticed...
  • Options
    Really? hadnt noticed but then i haventt been bra shopping in many months, due to having no money.
    However i did buy shoes yesterday, im thinking i may have to take them back cuz i cant afford it, still cost less than a bra though!
    And def check out brastop its great, most things are like 50% off or more.
    Look, here is an example:

11039770.jpg

Not too big are they?! I like them skimpy and totally agree that a lot of matching ones are too large (even if they are a thong) and Freya used to be guilty of this too but seem to have greatly improved recently.
  • Options
    Yeah that is quite nice. Still costs more than i can afford. But yeah at least theyre getting that having big boobs does not mean you want big knickers!
  • Options
    Kelly Brooks a 34E i think. Theyre not watermelons, mine hardly even get noticed cuz i cover up so much. If i dont though, they definately get noticed...

lol, everyone says i have big boobs (34DD/E) but i don't think i do. they only maybe look big 'cause i have a size 8 frame. they're not that big my_name. :p

and i'm not sending a pic. :lol:
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    And the matching thongs by Freya are getting nice and skimpy at last so no more going up to the belly button.

:yes: Yeah the freya ones are quite nice. i love thier bra's the fit so nicely :heart:
  • Options

Yeah i think she;s something like that, so here you go my_name here she is :p

l06.jpg
  • Options
    Im lucky to have matching socks most days, matching underwear is a luxury.

I went upto an E cup when I was pregnant, it's not *that* big, they havent gone down yet :o
  • Options
    Or there is Jordan, i think she is a 32FF but heres are slightly fake

katieP022.jpg

well quite a bit more than slightly :p
  • Options
    I'm a 32FF. But there's no way I'm posting a pic.
  • Options
    i think this pic of jordan does the boobs more justice. she says shes a 32DD but some think shes more like a 32FF
    82287.jpg
    taken from this site:http://www.copydesk.co.uk/archive/2004_01_27_index.shtml
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    she says shes a 32DD but some think shes more like a 32FF

There is no way that they are a 32DD!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    i think this pic of jordan does the boobs more justice. she says shes a 32DD but some think shes more like a 32FF
    82287.jpg
    taken from this site:http://www.copydesk.co.uk/archive/2004_01_27_index.shtml
    i bet she has to wear massive old lady bras when she's not modeling...they look so uncomfortable...and she is no way a DD!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:

if she's a 32DD then i'm a 30AAAAAAAAAAAAA.
  • Options
    if she's a 32DD then i'm a 30AAAAAAAAAAAAA.

lol, me too!