Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Shoe suggestions

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well quite frankly, fuck it anyways. I've gained 25 lbs since I've met the man, tried on the teal pants tonight, can't fit into them anways... whats more depressing than that... I thought I was big when I bought those... Fuck...
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    my_name wrote:
    Well quite frankly, fuck it anyways. I've gained 25 lbs since I've met the man, tried on the teal pants tonight, can't fit into them anways... whats more depressing than that... I thought I was big when I bought those... Fuck...
    dont worry about it hun! it just means you have an excuse to go and buy some new ones! :)
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    awww, its always depressing when you realise a bit has crept on over time. Ive put on 5 or 6lb in the last few months. time for a new healthy eating plan :)
    Youre still gorgeous anyway.
  • Options
    Youre still gorgeous anyway.
    :yes: well said!! so what if you're a little bit bigger, you're still a stunner in our eyes!! *big big hugs*
  • Options
  • Options
    i like the first two, but i aint too keen on the white ones, id say they look a bit tacky looking! pretty and sparkly...the way forward!