Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Your favourite tipple

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If im thirsty, lager.
    If i want something to properly enjoy, guiness.
    If i'm drinking in the day, bitter - Tetleys, Theakstons etc :yum:
    etc.

I'm gonna have to run out and get 4 guiness and 4 stella now, cheers :(
  • Options
    Rich-E wrote:
    So come on, you're out with mates in a pub or bar, or perhaps relaxng in the comfort of your own home. What's your choice of alcoholic beverage?
    I don't drink alcohol anymore :(
  • Options
    Cider black, archers and lemonde, mango malibu and lemonade, corkies white chocolate shots :yum:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Randomgirl wrote:
    I don't drink alcohol anymore :(
    Put a downer on the thread why dont you? :p
  • Options
    everyone i know drinks cider and black but i seriously dont know HOW anyone can.
  • Options
    Got back from Asda with 4 Guinness and 4 stella, mmm :thumb:

Cheers to the orignal poster for making me waste my money and damage my liver :razz:
  • Options
    Kat_B wrote:
    everyone i know drinks cider and black but i seriously dont know HOW anyone can.

That's not as bad as snakebite...eww!
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Cheers to the orignal poster for making me waste my money and damage my liver :razz:

Well you've gotta make up for all that damage you're not doing to your lungs somehow. :thumb:

I've been drinking gin tonight with my flatmate, will probably try and hurl myself out of a window soon.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Well you've gotta make up for all that damage you're not doing to your lungs somehow. :thumb:

I've been drinking gin tonight with my flatmate, will probably try and hurl myself out of a window soon.
    Haha, good thought. I've not drunk much recently anyway so i suppose im alright :p

Gin and me arent friends, it makes me so angry! haha. The worst hangover i ever had was off gin as well :|
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Gin and me arent friends, it makes me so angry! haha. The worst hangover i ever had was off gin as well :|

Yeah, I have a love/hate relationship with it. :(

Guiness sounds good right about now, but am saving myself up for tomorrow night.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Yeah, I have a love/hate relationship with it. :(

Guiness sounds good right about now, but am saving myself up for tomorrow night.
    I used to like it when i was like 13 raiding mine and my friends' spirit cabinets haha. Before the days of really bad hangovers :(

This guinness is better than sex btw :p And what are you doing tomorrow night, getting pissed again? monday and tuesday nights weren't made for drinking you know :p
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    This guinness is better than sex btw :p And what are you doing tomorrow night, getting pissed again? monday and tuesday nights weren't made for drinking you know :p

I used to think drinking gin made me a reet classy bird. :( Turns me into an angry bastard too on occasion.

Every night is for getting sauced, given half the chance! I'm going to be pie-eyed tomorrow, cannae wait.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Gin is an evil liquid. Ya think it's great, but it does you in. Damn stuff.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Vodka and Coke. Preferabley Stoli or something equally as good. I have a bottle of Stoli now. And some coke!

Ah, Stoli...

And Gin may be evil, but nothing beats tequila for being like absolute hell. Bottle of tequila + me + a night out = people are going to die
  • Options
    Cain wrote:
    Ah, Stoli...

And Gin may be evil, but nothing beats tequila for being like absolute hell. Bottle of tequila + me + a night out = people are going to die
    Yeah the last time i did the tequila thing on a night out, 2 bottles of it to myself and i felt like i was dieing, and wanted to die too.
  • Options
    Youngbull wrote:
    Yeah the last time i did the tequila thing on a night out, 2 bottles of it to myself and i felt like i was dieing, and wanted to die too.
    we dont do tequila in my circle of friends anymore.

tequila + drinking games = very messy (literally)

last time we did this my best mate ended up really pissed and lay in the middle of the floor so we just left him there, until he turned into the human fountain and vomited but in an upwards and outwards motion and managed to cover the kitchen and everyone in it :yuk:
  • Options
    YUCK!!! i wasn't that bad just past out back in halls. then couldn't move for the next day and a half. i've not touched the stuff since.