Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Have you ever dreamt about...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah, quite a few about a lecturer at college that I really fancied, couldn't look him in the eye for ages. Also about a couple of people from the canoe club. One person on here, but that's remaining secret. Don't you find it weird how you (well, I) never see faces yet I know without a doubt who they are?
  • Options
    With a family member???eew,never thought abt that.
  • Options
    [QUOTE= One person on here, but that's remaining secret. Don't you find it weird how you (well, I) never see faces yet I know without a doubt who they are?[/QUOTE]

lol!!!!!
  • Options
    Don't you find it weird how you (well, I) never see faces yet I know without a doubt who they are?

That's probably because your mind is using the person to represent some deeper psychological aspect.
  • Options
    dreams are hardly ever literally playing out what you think or could do or whatever. there's meanings behind what happens. like if you have a dream about a sexual encounter with a family member or friend that really means you should be spending more time with them.
  • Options
    Once. It was fucked up and angsty, not sexual or erotic at all. I think I ate too much cheese before going to bed.

I've dreamt about having sex with people who aren't family. Bizarre but not unpleasant.
  • Options
    Since I don't personally know anybody from this site I'm just going to say.

Even though I know it's totally wrong and disgusting and hillbilly redneck style... I dreamt about having sex with my sister and cousin :yuck:

WHAT!? I have a good looking family okay!? dayum.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    having sex with people you shouldn't? Like your parents or other family members?
    I've dreamt of having sex with a mother of a friend of mine, that was just embarrassing.
    No dreams about family members though, that's just gross.
  • Options
    hell yes
  • Options
    I've had plenty involving strange boys from school. Like, really weird lads I never talk to, but somehow, through the power of dream, have made me come.
    I think I had one where I was outdoors at a holiday camp, and my mum was there, but wasn't involved.
    I had one where I was in love with Antony BB :yuck: and the other night I had sex with Heath Ledger in a tent on the pavement outside the library in town :s. I don't find him handsome, but it ended well :naughty::p.

I may or may not have had a dream where my mates dad molested me. My dream memories a bit foggy, I think :(.
  • Options
    i once had a really fucked up dream about my stepdad :yuck: couldnt look him in the eye the next day!!

last night i had a good dream though involving a few boys from my year back in sixth form, and for some bizarre reason patrick swayze :chin: (think it was because i watched dirty dancing a few nights ago!!)

it was really weird but good at the same time :naughty: *sigh* i miss the boys from school lol.
  • Options
    soraliah wrote:
    last night i had a good dream though involving a few boys from my year back in sixth form, and for some bizarre reason patrick swayze :chin: (think it was because i watched dirty dancing a few nights ago!!)

:yuck: Patrick Swayze is a mutant. If I had a dream about him I think I would have to have a 24hr bath and disinfect my brain.
  • Options
    lol yeah im not too fond of him either!! but thats not to say the dream was bad!! plus he wasnt in it *too* much!!

would much have prefered someone like.. hugh jackman or.. mel gibson or something.. well, when he was younger anyway!! but it was not to be.. maybe tonight!!
  • Options
    Ive dreamed about having sex with my best friend once :confused: If only she knew, haha!

Never family but plently of others, like teachers etc
  • Options
    My old history teacher. ARGH
  • Options
    I had a dream about my next door neighbour once and I told her about this and we had a relationship for 2months lol... She was 8 years older. :eek:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I've dreamt baout having sex with people I shouldn't, but then I've dreamt some shit where I've killed poeple - it doesn't make me a serial killer.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    i dreamt about getting off with my best friend the other week. first i was on top of her then she was on top of me. i put it down to me wanting to be closer to her because i hadnt seen her for months.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    i had a nasty nasty dream last night that my ex step dad was trying it on with me, he even took me away on 'holiday' to try and seduce me. i was nearly sick in the shower this morning because of it! :yuck: makes me sick thinking of it now...ewww!
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    i had a nasty nasty dream last night that my ex step dad was trying it on with me, he even took me away on 'holiday' to try and seduce me. i was nearly sick in the shower this morning because of it! :yuck: makes me sick thinking of it now...ewww!
    That's just disturbing. :nervous:
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    I can never make out their faces.

Same here, if i have a dream like that i never know who it was happening with. I cant say ive ever dreamt about family and relatives. Urgh.
  • Options
    Same. I have had a dream about a friend like that... kinda weird, but i have had one about Samantha from Sex and the city... cant remember real name... oh kim catrall! yea... we had a 3some with my bf...

I once had a dream involving like a pole set up in my room, and it was kinda like a stripper pole thingee and its hard to explain... kinda like a huge complicated set of monkey bars... anyway, woke up feeling really pleased... like i had been rubbing self on poles... was weird... and good :naughty:
  • Options
    i havent dreamt about sleeping with anyone in my family but i keep dreaming about having sex with my ex and i swear i come every time :blush:
  • Options
    Does work colleagues count?
  • Options
    I deamt about having sex wth my friends sisters, younger or older sisters for that matter, an dmy girlfriends sisters...and mums occasionally.
  • Options
    Just a few nights ago, I had a dream that I was sitting on a sofa with my friend's mum watching TV - then I started to feel horny, whipped me cock out and started masturbating .. and both she and I acted like it was the most natural thing in the world to do.

Very disturbing when I woke up ... 'cos she is quite unfanciable in THAT way ... apart from me being gay anyway. :confused:
  • Options
    i think class "a" drugs can have a very disturbing effect for these sorts of dreams.

after dropping a pill for instance,i dreamt that i was making love to my mother and my father was taking pictures!!......suddenly i jumped off,and flew round the room like A BAT!!!

they could'nt hurt me!......because my soul belongs in a yellow taxi!....A YELLOW,YELLOW TAXI!!!..........YOU CAN'T HURT ME,CO'S I CAN FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D