Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Reds under the beds or is it just Terrorists?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How come Clandestine stopped posting on this thread anyway?
  • Options
    Because one can only stomach so many threads overwhelmed by simple belief-based denial of more logically plausible and consistent explanations for the seminal event (and subsequent false flag reinforcement events) of this new "Red Scare"-styled paradigm/era in which we find ourselves.

That people simply content themselves with refusal to believe our own agencies/institutions, which have long existed to serve and perpetuate the power and control of a precious elite few in our societies generation after generation, are somehow "immune" from the extent of evil so readily ascribed to the foreign boogeyman/enemy as to make the suggestion simply absurd, only shows how mentally complacent the majority wish to remain, regardless of the extensive research to the contrary.

The lie repeated often enough and widely enough becomes "truth" for the uncritical masses simply by its assertion.

One can deal continue battering against it in periodic doses before it becomes an inane exercise. I am content to let ongoing events validate my arguments as they have done repeatedly over the years I have been posting here. People either will or will not wake up to face the likely and disheartening truth in their own time.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    I thought Hitler set fire to it and blamed the Communists so he could attain power?

According to Robert Paxton in "The Anatomy of Fascism" - "It was long believed that the Nazis themselves set the fire and then framed a dim-witted Dutch communist youth found on the premises, Marinus van der Lubbe, in order to persuade the puboic to accept extreme anti-communist measures. Today most historians believe that van der Lubbe really lit the fire, and that Hitler and his associates, taken by surprise, really believed a communist coup had begun. Enough Germans shared their panic to give the Nazis almost unlimited leeway."
  • Options
    Well, actually, other then some of your opinions on Israel, events have not supported your opinions of events Clandestine. Thats the whole reason why very few people on here, if any, subscribe to your opinions.

Your assertions on this thread have been scrutinsed and found wanting, which is the same thing as you accuse everyone in the world of been.

You seem unable or unwilling to accept that maybe the limited number of sources you base your opinions on maybe as equally biased and not remotely neutral as you accuse everyone elses sources of being. I am sure all the authors you quote and say everyone should read have their own agendas and write what they do, based on those agendas. The truth is after all subjective. Events are not, and sadly you seem to think events are subjective which is why you avoid the key facts of events for opinions of them with no evidence, no sources and no facts surrounding them.

Maybe, if you could prove what you are saying about this shadow government conspiracy, which clearly according to you, was in collusion with Mossad, then people would accept them.

Simply saying everyone who disagrees with your opinions is uneducated or part of the brainwashed masses or an apologist for events does not make it so. it is simply towing a broken record line in the same way you accuse everyone else in the world of doing.
  • Options
    Also, if people are interested in Nazi history you may also want to research the Thule Society and its membership and how they interacted with the Nazi party. It is quite fascinating.
  • Options
    events have not supported your opinions of events Clandestine

Then again, as I have previously suggested to you and others, youd best go back and inform yourself of the well established and coumented agenda which even brazenly decalred its implementation dependent upon just such a "...catalyzing event such as a new pearl harbour" (paraphrased). By couching all susbequent anaylsis of what is in actuality a neo-colonialist war to preserve national preeminence and hegemonic control over both petrodollar hegemony and key resource rich regional targets in Eurasia behind the smokescreen of a "War on Terror", the architects of this new "red scare" era have been acting in full accord with my analyses. Analyses which began well before you arrived and which have been vindicated against long gone dismissal artists who mocked me then.

That there are a handful of vocal mockers on these boards is hardly support for your contention that my assertions have been scrutinised and found wanting. No evidentiary and conclusive refutation has ever been presented by them or you, plenty of opinionated counter claims that such and such just can't be, but hardly verifiable evidence to the contrary.
    limited number of sources

You presume too much my boy. Over 15 years in foreign policy analysis and international political circles, not to mention a myriad of personal research informs my views. The fact that the naysayers demonstrate repeatedly that they could not be bothered to actually pursue even a handful of eye opening references provided to them is the principal reason why I refrain from weighing down posts with even more links or printed reference works.

Your repeated use of the term "people" is disingenuous at best since, again, many of the most vocal naysayers on these boards can be counted on one hand. I have raised logically consistent arguments as to the histories of the agencies you mention as well as their use of psy ops to manipulate our own public's perception of what is really going behind the sanitised pablum that most people take for objective and truthful news reporting.

The very phenomenon of "embedded journalism" is only the tip of the iceberg, in the present context, of how information of what is happening on the ground and who is really behind many of the images shown to maintain public support for the ongoing PANC agenda rollout is controlled to hide the much more unpalatable liklihood of the entire fabrication.

Yes, it is my educated and experienced based assertion, and one i have taken many many years to arrive at. If you have a problem with that so be it. I have pointed out sources to research for yourself to appreciate my perspective, far more so than any of the naysayers with whom you obviously agree without even a fraction of the same required substantiation ever provided for critique.

Don't however be so gullible as to think your opinion or those of the handful of other mockers here possess some inscrutable objective factuality if you arent prepared to question the very assumptions upon which those opinions are based. Opinions arent more true because the majority say they are, history has repeatedly shown the folly of that assumption.
  • Options
    Ah, and there is that needless arrogant explaination of why everything you say is right, even though you have not named a single source on this thread for this topic or posted a single link to show any evidence. Arrogance that you and you alone are educated enough to know the truth and everyone else is wrong. Arrogance that all anyone but you has is opinions...unless they agree with you, then it suddenly becomes facts...and what you present is the unquestionable truth. Hardly!

The truth is subjective and you are a very subjective person. I have stated i form my opinions on all the evidence presented not just on a handpicked sources that support my opinions. Unlike you Clandestine, i do not form an opinion then go looking for supporting evidence, i find the evidence then form an opinion based on it.

You are nothing but a hypocrit for dismissing any things that opposes your narrow view as nothing but media driven opinion of the uneducated masses, when your statements are nothing but opinion. On the rare occasions you have posted any "evidence" on theSite since i have been here, it has been one sided, biased, agenda driven tosh. If so many people on here have failed to prove you wrong why is it hardly anyone who posts agrees with you? In fact most disagree with you. I suppose in your head you only see what you want to see, as is the way with so called "evidence" you base your opinions on.

And who can forget, when all else fails you, you can turn to insults as your arguments are shown to be wanting, and you need to distract attention from them.

Yes, you may seem very paranoid that everyone is out to get you, when the truth is they just dont see what you say as having any foundation. Well that is not true, some of the things you say have foundation and are very very accurate indeed. But then you throw it all away with wild accusations and claims. I mean, 15 years of a Shadow Government agenda when at leat 8 of them were Democrats in power rolling back military spending and strengthening the economy in sound, methodical ways. Big hole in your beliefs...
  • Options
    makes sense to me morroco :)