Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Getting up...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've wanted to have sex with my gf for weeks on ed now, and we've always said we're gunna do it..sounds a bit lame and immature planning it but she feels it will more special that way. but when it comes down to actually doing it i cant

We do foreplay and give each other oral, and also make each other come, but as soon as she says shall we do it...i cant seem to get it up n keep it up... im currently still a virgin and i so badly want to do it with her coz i like her so much and we've been close for about 2 years..but i just have this problem that when it comes down to it..so does my penis

ANy ideas or tips on getting up or anything like that ??

Lol, Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Could be down to nerves?

That or you may be trying to hard... if you start thinking about weather you are going to get it up or not, then you wont.

Just relax as much as you can. If it dosent go up when you want it to, then dont worry... take your time, maybe a bit more foreplay...

Just remeber to relax and enjoy yourself and im sure he will stand to attention in no time! :thumb:
  • Options
    This is quite a common problem when a couple first starts having sex (even when they aren't virgins). Being relaxed with your partner is key.

It sounds like you have started to talk about sex but do you feel comfortable talking to her about this problem? If not, take a look at this article: communicating as a couple. The more you talk and feel comfortable with each other, the more relaxed you'll be!

In the meantime, some of our articles in this section of TheSite might help you:

Performance problems

;)
  • Options
    Just nerves, just take it slow and don't rush it. Happens to a few guys so your not alone.