Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Don't trust your dealer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Had two batches of pills for my mates and I last night. One batch was awesome, but the others were complete duds. One guy took two and no effect after two hours (and he has no tolerance either). So the moral of the story is, don't trust the damn dealer. At least they were duds and not cut up with something dodgy... :eek2:

Comments

• Options
    Youve gotta remember that the person you got them off might not even know they are shit!
  • Options
    Mixin247 wrote:
    Youve gotta remember that the person you got them off might not even know they are shit!

He said he'd taken them and that they were ok. So in other words he was lying.
  • Options
    Oh right, bit of a cunt then! :(
  • Options
    black market .. can hardly expect high standards!
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    black market .. can hardly expect high standards!

Yeah totally, but it is annoying when you've built up a relationship with them and then find out they're still out to fuck you over.
  • Options
    Yep i know the feeling mate! Its how the underground drugs market is.

Not saying there isnt any genuine dealers out there though!
  • Options
    Yeah totally, but it is annoying when you've built up a relationship with them and then find out they're still out to fuck you over.

just because they didnt work doesnt mean he was out to fuck you over .. most likely he's got stuck with them and has to get rid of them regardless
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    just because they didnt work doesnt mean he was out to fuck you over .. most likely he's got stuck with them and has to get rid of them regardless

:yes:

Dealers don't really care too much about friendships...it's a business, they're there to make money.

I've never got anything dodgy off my dealers. Got shit pills but they've always given me some sort of a buzz...even if it was shite.
  • Options
    trouble for even the nicest dealers is they themselves are paying or owing their dealer.
    the drug scene runs on credit and debt.
    if you cop some crap gear ...it often has to punted out regardless so your dealer can survive.
  • Options
    trouble for even the nicest dealers is they themselves are paying or owing their dealer.
    the drug scene runs on credit and debt.
    if you cop some crap gear ...it often has to punted out regardless so your dealer can survive.

Yeah, problem is it's the end user that suffers...their profit margin allows for a few bad batches, but if we get some dogy stuff it could be bye bye :(
  • Options
    Doubt there will be hardly any dangerous pills about! If ya want to get caught then maybe making a deadly batch of pills is a sure way to do it!

As for ones with not much effect or hardly any. It happens, weve all been there.
  • Options
    Yeah, problem is it's the end user that suffers...their profit margin allows for a few bad batches, but if we get some dogy stuff it could be bye bye :(
    thats not necessarily true. a lot of dealers dont have that much of a margin, or they just pay for their own useage witht he proceeds.
  • Options
    the end user suffering more than financial harm is rare.
    rare cos most guys who are dealing on the street have family.
    they have children and babies and grannies around them ...and even friends!!!!!!!!!!
    so ...if they copped a load of poison most dealers would flush it.
    even if it meant going broke ...temporarily.
    going broke in those circumstances usualy gets resolved very quickly ...there is a serious upset to half a nieghbourhood or ...more.
    but it has been such a rarity as to harly register.
  • Options
    I trust my dealer totally. Always top notch product.
    though i am my dealer :yippe:
  • Options
    i trust my dealer 100% he's a really good mate of mine who comes out clubbing with us he is so cool ! lol and you can allways count on him ...... bring late though lol mine warns me as well if the stuff he's got is shit so he saves me money to ! lol
  • Options
    I turst mine as far as Im sure they wouldnt sell me bunk or dangerous goods intentionally...

As far as quaillity goes, i dont think there really bothered... I wouldnt say I have got crap before... just varies from average to very good! Just depends what they can get at the time I suppose.
  • Options
    K.N.S wrote:
    i trust my dealer 100% he's a really good mate of mine who comes out clubbing with us he is so cool ! lol and you can allways count on him ...... bring late though lol mine warns me as well if the stuff he's got is shit so he saves me money to ! lol

Do you live in the north? Wanna share? ;)
  • Options
    a few dealers i know are good friends who ive known long before they even sold drugs .. so theres no fucking about at all

its better when you can call into your dealers house, sit down and talk away for a while, have a few joints etc .. its a lot better than meeting dodgy cunts in all sorts of dodgy areas :yes:

and theres always the reliability, cheap prices, good quality gear and strap ;)

some of the best nights have been sittin with a dealer getting filled full of all sorts :thumb:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I can trust my dealers, but I may not be able to trust the drugs their selling. Big difference innit.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I can trust my dealers, but I may not be able to trust the drugs their selling. Big difference innit.

Yep there is indeed.
    Sometimes the dealers get crap stuff and well, aint their fault, but they paid for it so they still have to sell it otherwise they lose cash.
  • Options

You shouldn't really broadcast that.

Most of what I get is through mates. If it's shite, I tell them and they don't sell it to me again. I still pay for anything I buy though.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Do you live in the north? Wanna share? ;)

Please don't even joke. This is a timely reminder for you and killingismybiz in particular, from the General Drugs Board info -
    Also, be warned: as you well know, drug taking is illegal. You discuss drugs on these boards at your own risk. The boards are public and anyone can read your messages. You might want to think about this if you’re admitting to using drugs. Although the board is monitored, we cannot be held responsible for your comments.
    Anyone who tries to use our boards for dealing drugs, finding a dealer, or for anything connected to the smuggling or manufacture of illegal substances will be banned. We cannot allow people to use our boards for arranging these activities.
  • Options

Yeah some dealers tend to be kinda shaddy, but yeah i should hope that you would be able to trust yourself.
  • Options
    Yeah some dealers tend to be kinda shaddy, but yeah i should hope that you would be able to trust yourself.

most of the time. I do get a little out of hand sometimes though

EDIT: It's not like i'm synthesising anything illegal, I'm purely legal.
  • Options
    Theres a difference, most mate dealers tend to try before they buy and normally have decent stuff.

The few professionals I've had dealings with normally have better prices but you cant be sure what you are getting.
  • Options
    True bongbudda.

But my dealers i trust, known them for ages.
  • Options
    That's why you gotta buy from small time dealers. Dealers moving thousands of dollars a day don't give a shit about selling poor quality. I buy only from a few small time dealers now, but these are people that I can stop by and say hello, play a few matches of Halo 2, whatever. These people are my friends, and we help each other out. Buy from people you know well enough to consider your brothers...

...I know I do, and because of this I never run in to trouble. You know you're not going to get screwed over and there's no fear of someone being a fucking narc, as my people always deal to the same 2 or 3...
  • Options
    Most people i buy drugs off these days i've known for years and have a regular supply from them and won't get shit stuff and if there is shit stuff they'll let you know.
  • Options
    That's the way to do it, my friend! :thumb: